Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4649733 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: Life is good
« Reply #990 on: February 18, 2008, 06:51:49 pm »
Sure you help David, your on point. Oh yea everyone is armed there >:D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #991 on: February 18, 2008, 07:20:49 pm »
I did get the iron plate for the bottom of the fire pit located and ready to haul down to the club.
one more day or so and the outdoor cast iron cooking area should be ready get down to some serious cooking.

If what I've been experiencing down at the club isn't "serious cooking", then I don't know if I can handle getting serious! ;)  I thought I had been doing some "serious" eatin', but I could be mistaken... ;D

Thanks again for those outstanding stuffed cranberry porkchops...they had some "seriously" awesome flavor! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

CastIron

« Reply #992 on: February 18, 2008, 09:00:54 pm »
I did get the iron plate for the bottom of the fire pit located and ready to haul down to the club.
one more day or so and the outdoor cast iron cooking area should be ready get down to some serious cooking.

If what I've been experiencing down at the club isn't "serious cooking", then I don't know if I can handle getting serious! ;)  I thought I had been doing some "serious" eatin', but I could be mistaken... ;D

Thanks again for those outstanding stuffed cranberry porkchops...they had some "seriously" awesome flavor! ;D

Perhaps we should plan on having pork chops one night the week before the classic weekend we will have to see who shows up  ;)     of course canned chili is good too  ;D ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #993 on: February 18, 2008, 09:03:38 pm »
Sounds good to me, if all goes well I just might be there the weekend before.
Canned chili bleech :o :'(
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #994 on: February 19, 2008, 07:20:02 am »
Ya the wind was tough,I went down yesterday and had to nail the tin back on
the side porch.Got it done and I think it will hold this time.Dana that would be great have 2
foreigners for a week  >:D ;) We would love to have you.That will give us some time to show yall around the place. :) We might even talk some politics and religion around the fire. ;) ;D ;D Now
all we need is jamie. :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #995 on: February 19, 2008, 09:17:36 am »
We might even talk some politics and religion around the fire.
Let me know the night you're planning to talk politic's and I'll plan something at home that night!  ;D
It can get down right nasty talkin' politic's around the club...consider yourself's warned!  ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline DanaM

« Reply #996 on: February 19, 2008, 09:37:36 am »
Pappy I have to come now that sounds like a Double Dog Dare to me ;D Politics and Religion what could
possibly go wrong Greg >:D

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #997 on: February 19, 2008, 09:50:49 am »
Ya what could go wrong Greg. ;D ;D
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #998 on: February 19, 2008, 12:06:02 pm »
well I dont know about politics or a religious debate,  but I'll kick back and drink some Miller Lites ( necture of God )
and listen.  Only 67 more days till I plan on coming down but whos counting. ;D
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

CastIron

« Reply #999 on: February 19, 2008, 12:29:03 pm »
well I dont know about politics or a religious debate,  but I'll kick back and drink some Miller Lites ( necture of God )
and listen.  Only 67 more days till I plan on coming down but whos counting. ;D

Perhaps,  GregB could bring a case of wine and then sing a little "Old Black Water"  for us so as to defuse the political debate........ he can save the praying for the next morning  >:D >:D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1000 on: February 19, 2008, 01:19:20 pm »
Ya the last time he done Old Black Water ,he was doing some praying off the front porch. ;D
the next day.I thought me was ordering a Buick but there wasn't any car salesman around.  ;D ;)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #1001 on: February 19, 2008, 02:40:00 pm »
DIDN'T HEAR THOSE STORIES YET.
GREGB AND DAN SHARING THE SAME M.O.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

CastIron

« Reply #1002 on: February 19, 2008, 02:44:45 pm »
Ya the last time he done Old Black Water ,he was doing some praying off the front porch. ;D
the next day.I thought me was ordering a Buick but there wasn't any car salesman around.  ;D ;)
    Pappy

A BUICK    :o  I can see Greg propped up in a 1965 Duce and a 1/4 ....the Gangster lean   bumper bullets tail fens and all  >:D >:D

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #1003 on: February 19, 2008, 07:14:52 pm »
 ??? ??? ???
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline DanaM

« Reply #1004 on: February 19, 2008, 07:26:33 pm »
Confused already David, the party hasn't even bugun yet >:D

Manistique, MI