Linked Events

• Tennessee Classic: May 04, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 05, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 06, 2007

Author Topic: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic  (Read 162343 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic
« Reply #285 on: May 10, 2007, 09:29:17 pm »
I wanna know about the self bow challege who won, pictures etc. Justin was the stave Greg saved for ya as
good as promised? come on guys yer killin me. Marius too bad ya didn't get yer PBR not that ya missed much
Strohs is much better ;)

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #286 on: May 10, 2007, 10:12:21 pm »
EEEEEERRRRRRR--------error!!!!!..............--PBR is better than Strohs !.........bob

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #287 on: May 11, 2007, 01:01:38 am »
Dana, Greg and Pappy are such gracious hosts that they would have given you the best stave they had.  In fact I think they did.  Just don't mess with Greg's copperhead bow.
Bob, when you have drank as many beers as some of these guys did, I don't think you taste anything anymore.  ;D  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #288 on: May 11, 2007, 03:38:10 am »
Injuns cant drink dont yer know that, burp ! ;D..bob

Offline DanaM

« Reply #289 on: May 11, 2007, 05:14:07 am »
I actually drink Miller Lite when I drink Less Filling...
Justin I'm sure that Pappy and Greg are great hosts with luck I will be there next year.

Dana
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #290 on: May 11, 2007, 08:29:34 am »

Dana, I have to say we put Justin to work for a while helping out with tillering bows for some folks. So he actually earned that stave if the truth were known. We really appreciate his and several other of the PA members for their help giving direction to some newbies. :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #291 on: May 11, 2007, 10:03:50 am »
DanaM you make it and I will have the Lite and a good stave,Might even take you to our stash
and let you pick.We tried to send everyone away with something even if it was just memories.
   Pappy
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #292 on: May 11, 2007, 10:19:30 am »
Dana, Bring your smelling salts if you go see their stash :o  When I blinked and thought I had gone to bowyer heaven.  ;D...or in Greg's case BBQ heaven! ;)    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline DanaM

« Reply #293 on: May 11, 2007, 10:50:07 am »
Dang guys ya got me salivating ;D How am I to get anywork done now ::)(i'm at work)
Going shooting tonight and most likely have a few Lite's when done.

Dana

ps a stave would be great but its only a bonus just meeting you folks would a reward in itself!

Dana

Manistique, MI

Manager

« Reply #294 on: May 11, 2007, 11:02:06 am »
Dana,

Meeting them was the highlight of the trip...You cant  find more gracious, kind hearted people then these guys....I promise you all if you can make it out next year..You will not be disappointed!!!!!!  the scenery is almost as beautiful as the bows they make.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #295 on: May 11, 2007, 11:08:11 am »
...and the scenery was even better with Sarah, Marie and Susannah there! ;)    Pat

Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline DanaM

« Reply #296 on: May 11, 2007, 11:28:52 am »
 ;D  ::) ;D ;)

Dana

Manistique, MI

Dustybaer

« Reply #297 on: May 11, 2007, 12:04:43 pm »
well, the day has finally arrived and i have to leave this hospitable country, but i'll be back  ;D  (if nothing else, to at least try PBR)

dana, if you make it next year, i promise to try stroh's as well  ;D

pat, you sure took a lot of pictures of me  ;D 

next week i'll be heading to neubrunn where i will tell everybody how y'all treat germans at your shoots  ;D

i can't even start thanking you for your hospitality and generosity, but most importantly for your friendship.

talk at you later.

dustybaer, the traveller between worlds  ;D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #298 on: May 11, 2007, 12:29:38 pm »
Dustybare it was our pleasure,hope you can make it back next year and also have a good trip home.
You can pass the words that Americans aren't all that bad of people.Most are just like us. :) :)Well
you don't have to tell them that ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #299 on: May 11, 2007, 12:44:11 pm »
Have a safe trip home Dusty

Dana

Manistique, MI