Linked Events

• Tennessee Classic: May 04, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 05, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 06, 2007

Author Topic: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic  (Read 163281 times)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic
« Reply #300 on: May 11, 2007, 01:05:52 pm »
This is Hillbilly's wife Tina.  I had a wonderful time meeting all yall. Joanie(Pappy's wife) great to meet you, look forward to seeing you next year.
Nice to meet others from  different locatations,  like Marius from Germany, Justin from Utah, and if I named everyone I could be here all night...It was a great shoot, and a very good time to meet and gather with people with the same interests. I really had a blast shooting with Pat, Dick, Jonathan, Colleen, Marius, Cody and my hillbilly hubby. Looking for arrows in the leaves is a wonderful treat...Where is the lost and found arrow bucket? Cody would like to know  Thanks everyone  for a great time, we will be back next year!
PS- Loved the gravy and sausage biscuits.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #301 on: May 11, 2007, 01:42:31 pm »
Marius, I have others too! ;D   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2007, 02:17:40 pm »
Marius, I second Pappy's comment...it trully was a pleasure to meet you and to now have a new friendship that bridges the Atlantic! :)

This world is definitely getting a lot smaller when we can all come together from different parts of the US and other countries as happened last weekend. Good that we can stay in touch here on PA. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline The Singing Bowyer

« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2007, 04:14:45 pm »
Amazing what can happen when you chase a few growth rings, huh....

It was great to meet all of you. If we get a few more folks together for next year, we may just have a movement on our hands!

Tennessee is a good place for it. We still haven't made peace with the "No Moonshine" thing... ;)

Chad K. Slagle
"The Singing Bowyer"
www.TheSingingBowyer.com

Offline DanaM

« Reply #304 on: May 11, 2007, 04:18:53 pm »
chad that sounds like a song waiting to be born ;D "There Ain't No Moonshine At Pappy's"
or somethin like dat. perhaps the ladies could be back up singers ;D
Ok I'm off to shoot and......

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

DBernier

« Reply #305 on: May 11, 2007, 06:28:18 pm »
Marius, it was a pleasure having you share my camp with Pat and I. Have a safe trip home and good luck with your new toys. Hope you can come again next year.

Dick Bernier
Mebane NC

jamie

« Reply #306 on: May 11, 2007, 10:49:50 pm »
wow it looks like you had a blast.  wish it wasnt during my busy season so i could of been there. its funny lookin at the pics aside from pappy and pat i couldnt name a single person cause im always lookin at the bows . lol

Dustybaer

« Reply #307 on: May 12, 2007, 06:04:14 am »
just hit the ground in good ole germany and guess what, it's raining.

pat, don't you dare  ;D

pappy and greg,  you guys have re-defined hospitality.  please extend my greetings to jeff (i think that was his name) as well.

dick and ron, thanks for letting me sleep in your trailers.  it feels good to be trailer trash with that kind of company  ;D

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #308 on: May 13, 2007, 12:00:53 am »
Dustybaer,
when you pass the word along to your wonderful German buddies and they log on etc...make sure they introduce themselves to the crew over here that met you.
Glad your back safe and sound. We had another gulley washer last night (FRI) made me think of everyone making their bows last Fri rain or shine.  today was nice....just like last Sat.  Susannah has been using her new "knowlege" of string making to make necklaces for her friends. :)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #309 on: May 13, 2007, 11:07:34 am »
Glad to hear you made it back safely, Marius.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline CHA-CHING

• Chuck
« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2007, 05:48:43 pm »
Pappy, I've figured out how to send Pic's but the size are over the 200 KB. maybe someone could tell me how to reduce the size.  Thanks The Hawk
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #311 on: May 14, 2007, 06:13:10 pm »
Hawk,  It depends on what photo image software you have on your computer.  Most of them you can just go to  edit and scroll down to image size.  Change it to around 600X400 and it will work.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

minicalendargirl

« Reply #312 on: May 14, 2007, 06:29:18 pm »
    I went and had a great time there. Mike helped me a LOT and everyone was SO nice. I've been staining my bow and I'm almost done :) .
I'm planning to come back next year and I can't wait :D. It was  soooo much fun.
    minicalendergirl

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #313 on: May 14, 2007, 06:31:48 pm »
Hawk don't feel bad.  I had to get Tom Sawyer to resize my pics for me.  I kept trying and trying.  Following everyone's instructions etc... ::)I still have a few more to post but i need to send them to him and get him to help me with it. 
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #314 on: May 14, 2007, 07:45:31 pm »
       Hawk--------you need to set the camera pixels at 640 x 480. This is  the small size for most cameras. Then do as Justin said. If you dont have that option and you have" paint" you can go into it and go to attributes and change the size to 640 x 480. Pics cant go over 200 kb or forum will tell you file is too large. Clear as mud, huh !...............bob