Author Topic: Tenn Classic  (Read 41667 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: Tenn Classic
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 06:41:51 pm »
you are supposed to guess who is whom and see what you all come up with.... ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 06:57:13 pm »
Here's some better hints.

I think Marius has the best overall spot in the group.  I think thats Marius anyway.

Pappy's better half is to the left, but its not Pappy hugging up on her.  But its someone's pappy.

And I was arguably the most popular person in the group at that moment in time.  In a "pork chop around the neck" sort of way.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 07:03:38 pm »
Is one of them ladies to the right Callendergirl?
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Dano

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 07:08:06 pm »
I recognize Pat and Pappy, and the guy with the jug.  :-\

Looks like ya'all had a great time.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 07:10:09 pm »
It would be kind of FREAKY if the guy that looks like Rip Van Winkle was the calendargirl now wouldn't it! :o

DCM

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 07:29:57 pm »
Lennie,

I ain't right sure about that myself.  How'd you do it?

Wish I'd a been there for the picture taken.  Would be real nice if we could piece together a legend so we could all put faces with names.

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2007, 07:30:49 pm »
So that is you!?!?! I was wondering what you looked like. That beard just gave you away!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 08:08:20 pm »
  Man,I feel like somebody that got left home without a date to the Prom. :'( There will be some Florida Cracker's up there next year.And I think I can bring some of that clear,warm Spring water Pat and Hillbilly liked.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 08:13:26 pm »
I am definatly going to see about showing up next year. You guys looked like you all had a blast! Wish I could have gone.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 09:17:54 pm »
Marie, Don't forget to thank D Tiller. :D    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 09:49:27 pm »
Thanks D. Tiller ;)  Mullet we would have loved to have met you.  Next year You NEED to mark it on your calendar.  Pappy's wife is the woman on the left.  Sarah is more forward in that pic. we have several group shots so check out the thread on the event page too...I have the longer of the brown hair I am the farthest right in that pic. Next to DustyBaer I believe.  Kind of dark...Monroe, the publisher, is next to JoanieB, Pappy's wfe. Pat is the one who had not shaved yet, this year.... ;) I know some people got left out of each set of pics.  We had to take the group pic 2x and still people got left out.  Everyone sure was kind to the Primitive Archer Mag. crew.  and Dustybaer despite his ramblings in German, seemed so loveable people were just giving things to him! He socked away quite a few goodies.   :)  the home made beer was fabulous and I am still enjoying the home made wine! ;D

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 09:51:19 pm »
Hello folks ! I never knew this site existed until this weekend.  The TN Classic is the first traditional event i've ever attended and I now see what i've been missing.  Nothing like anything i've ever seen before!  The people were top notch, everyone just seemed happy to be there and the place was as pretty as they come. I just wish I could have put more faces with names. I guess that just gives me one more good reason to be there next year!!
   RyanO, i'm glad to see you made it home OK it was a pleasure meeting you and your better half as well as everyone else. I think i've found my new favorite site.  wsm coyote
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 09:51:50 pm »
Sure was a blast!!! Had a great time!!!!....Brian and koan(but you can call me Tenn.) ;D ;D ;D :P
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 09:56:15 pm »
Koan Brian Tenn. you made it home alive...I figured Justin would have talked y'all to death! ;D 

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 10:42:17 pm »
Thanks Marie! I was wondering who was who. I will know who to say hi to when I go to the Classic next year. I will really be looking forward to it. Thanks again for starting up the warbow board. Poeple seem to be really enjoying it.

David T