Linked Events

• Patty's Camp-o-Rama: July 27, 2007
  • Patty's Camp-O-Rama: July 27, 2007
  • Patty's Camp-O-Rama: July 28, 2007
  • Patty's Camp-O-Rama: July 29, 2007

Author Topic: Patty's camp-o-rama and primitive skills weekend And Birthday Bash  (Read 110797 times)

DBernier

Re: Patty's camp-o-rama and primitive skills weekend And Birthday Bash
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2007, 01:56:09 pm »
Hey Pat, back from another canoe run. Got a nice hull.  ::)   Must be rare, no serial # on it. Hey I might bring a friend. He is trying to get the two days off. Oh Its nice to be retired AND in good health.  ;D

Dick

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2007, 03:06:45 pm »
Pat I  am ready . I took Fri off of work so I know I will have the whole weekend free.So far it will be myself my brother and Boo coming from Wilkesboro. I am gonna bring some wood to burn and to build. I am hoping to have my new bench built by then. If I get it done I will bring it. I have a portable fire pit i will bring also.I am hoping for alot of new knowledge to bring home. My brother is wanting to learn to knap...  Anyways pm me directions if ya get a chance.
 Thanks   T.J.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline mole

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2007, 09:50:25 pm »
Hillbilly, you are correct.  If nothing drastic happens, I hope to see you there.

mole
Northeast Georgia

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2007, 12:27:58 pm »
TJ, Here are directions...Take I-40W to Asheville and exit on I-26 towards Hendersonville.  Exit I-26 at the Asheville Regional Airport on to Hwy 280(4 lane). Follow 280 to Brevard where it ends and becomes  Hwy64/276 near Wal-mart. Keep going straight into Brevard and at the center of town, at the Courthouse, turn left on Hwy 276S and go out of town about 4 or so miles to a right turn onto Island Ford Rd(Look for Rockbrook camp and Mud Dabbers pottery). Go about 3 miles on Island Ford to a left on Walnut Hollow Rd. Then follow Walnut Hollow for 3 miles to a left on Carson Creek Rd and 1.3 miles to a right on Calico Lake Dr. We are the 2nd drive on the left(gravel) on Calico Lake Dr.  Look for the signs.  My home phone # is  828-884-6205 if needed.     Pat

Scott, You can follow these directions from Asheville.

Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2007, 12:40:44 pm »
Pat how long a drive is it from my farm,yall are killing me,the only problem I have is I leave for Mic.
the first day of August.If I could get Greg to step up I would try and make it anyway. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2007, 01:18:38 pm »
Pappy, It was about 4 or so hours from Asheville and I'm about 1 hour from Asheville.   I would love it if you and Greg(or any of the guys) could make it. 8)
   This thing is getting like a bit of gristle, the more you chew on it the bigger it gets. ;D
   Hey Justin, Ready to cool off a bit! ;) We have room for you too!. ;D     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2007, 09:49:07 pm »
  Hey Pappy,Put him back on the meat diet and take away the desert.Protein  makes ya want to work.I hope you guy's make it,I still think I am,like to meet ya'll.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2007, 06:46:13 am »
We have a shoot this weekend and we will have some time to talk so I will see if I can get him
going.We had planed to cut Hickory that Sat. but that could wait.I'll see. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2007, 03:11:57 pm »
Pappy Hickory can always wait...Patty's B-day is only 1x a year  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2007, 04:02:58 pm »
Thank God, these days! ;D     Pat

Offline mole

« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2007, 03:52:11 pm »
Anybody know how to get there from Sylva, NC?  Google gives me a long, round about way.

Thanks,
mole
Northeast Georgia

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2007, 04:52:19 pm »
Mole, Come back towards Waynesville, cross the mountain(Hwy 276) to Brevard and follow the dirrections from downtown Brevard I gave to TJ. or go to Asheville and follow those dirrections. Pat

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2007, 09:30:39 am »
When I got up this morning, the temp was in the mid 50s. For those camping be prepared for unseasonably cool(for most flatlanders) mornings,evenings and nights. ;D 
   Who else need directions? Chris Cade and Chad Q, I'll get directions to you guys soon.     Pat

Tom B

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2007, 10:14:28 am »
Pat, Patrick are planning on coming.Don't know if camping or not,though that would be more fun. I'm going to bring the smoker and some pork.Looking foward to it. Tom

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2007, 10:20:10 am »
Glad to hear it Tom. Camping or not, it will be fun but camping will definitely be funner! ;D   Pat