Author Topic: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please  (Read 36369 times)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
K got that fixed sorry about that I dont know how I did that  :-\
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Almostpighunter

@Elktracker: Update: Trade bow received as of today.

Offline juniper junkie

shipped mine , recieved one. ;D

Offline Bevan R.

Shipped out the bow Saturday. July 2. Priority mail.
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline LEGIONNAIRE

No problem Hammertime :)

I havent received mine yet. hopefully it comes one of these days.
CESAR

LEGIONNAIRE ARCHERY

Grunt

Two BL shipped , one BL received. Count me in next go round

Offline Mangeur de lard

• Wildlife biologist and arborist
I have shipped, not received yet. Looking forward to it!
Matt
Quebec, Canada

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Back to the top
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline bcbull

mine was sent out the 27 june  ups said would arrive  the 3 july still have not herd if he got it or not ???? :o hopefully ill know soon  brock

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Ya im not sure why some people in this trade are having problems letting the person who built there bow know when they recieve it at the very least with a PM I would suggest sending the person you built for a pm and asking them if they recieved it ::)

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
Brock, did you get a tracking number from UPS?  Should be able to check online if it was delivered.

My trade victim should be coming home to tube on his doorstep today, according to the Fedex tracking :) I can't wait.  The anticipation of having your gift delivered is almost better than having your own bow arrive!

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Cam i agree the tracking number will tell you if it arrived but i have tracked packages being delivered to me and when I did it said it was delivered two days prior and I had no package. They dropped my package at the wrong address just down the street and no one lived at the house so it could have sat there forever had I not reported it and they did a investigation as to where it was dropped off.

Josh

Offline Michael C.

I have sent mine, but haven't received and I have no idea who is building mine or if it's been sent. I agree it is a bit confusing (but fun) not knowing if you are supposed to be keeping an eye out for a package or not.

For myself I just made sure to get insurance and confirmation for mine, so I had piece of mind that it was received.

Thanks for setting this up and all the work you're doing by the way Josh I know all the guys really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 07:46:13 pm by Michael C. »
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Thankyou ;D

Offline Mangeur de lard

• Wildlife biologist and arborist
I received my bow last night, but I'm out of town for work until next Friday! Will post next weekend for sure!
Quebec, Canada