Author Topic: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please  (Read 36997 times)

Offline Bevan R.

Received a very nice bow from Ken75. Will post pics as soon as I get the camera working.
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
TTT :)
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Mark Anderson

• Mark Anderson Buckie, Scotland
I just picked up a long package at the PO. It is awesome!
Mark
"Mommy some guys just don't know how to shoot REAL bows so they have to buy them, probably at Walmart and they have wheels on them."  Caedmon Anderson (4yrs)

Offline TheWildCat

Not sure how I missed this setup, but I did...Looks like every ones is havin a awsome time with this project. Ifin it is held again, I sure plan on bein in on the fun...I have enjopyed seein all the beautiful bows that have been produced because of this porject...TheWildCat
"Ifin it Ain't Pork...It Ain't BBQ!!!

TheWildCat

Offline wildkatt

;D I figger we will have another one if and when this one ends lol 8)

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Usually January is the time to start a trade bow swap because it takes at least until July to get them all out.  ;)  I'm sure we'll get another one going in January.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
TTT
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline jthompson1995

• Parkville, MD
Somehow missed this. I have received mine from John K. I am in the process of applying finish to my 4th try for a bow to send. It's had 100 arrows through it so I'm pretty sure this one will make it. Should get it mailed out this weekend or the beginning of next week. Sorry for the delay.
A man who works with his hands is a laborer, a man who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands, his mind and his heart is an artist. - Louis Nizer (1902-1994)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Thanks j please let me know on this thread when it is shipped :D

Josh

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
TTT
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Blacktail

josh,i have sent and received...i am all done...john

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
TTT

Offline Sidewinder

recieved and shipped.  Danny
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline ken75

• crepe myrtle is my "yella wood"
this was fun ....bout time to get the xmas exchange started   :)

Offline osage outlaw

Shipped and received and had a great time. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left