42 (31.8%)
Twice a Month
1 (0.8%)
Twice a Week
19 (14.4%)
More than Once a Day
56 (42.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Need YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 67415 times)

Offline Dane

Re: Need YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 12:45:19 pm »
This is my favorite information website and forum on the web, and I think this exemplifies what the web is really about. The wealth of information and sharing that goes on here never ceases to amaze me. I'm by far a better craftsmen since I found PA, to be humble :), or getting better, anyway.

Dane
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 12:57:29 pm »
I'll normally take a look in the evening's after work - usually wind up reading till well after my bed time ;D. Only post when I have something to show, ask, or smart to say  ;D ;D.

When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

rdb

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 01:23:10 pm »
I just very recently found this forum and so far, have found myself reading posts on it about twice a day on average. It is a tremendous resource that I hope is around for a long time to come. Thanks to all those involved!

rusty

CHUCKER

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 01:55:16 pm »
I just found your mag. @ Dallas/fort Worth airport several weeks ago and enjoyed it. I try to stop by 2 to three times a week. I kike the site and enjoy the post. I'll be trying self arrows as soon as I catch up on somw home repairs exc.
 A thanks to all for the sheared info!!

Offline ber643

• Bernie Dunn's Home Page
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 02:38:25 pm »
I've subscribed to the Mag for (at a guess) 3 - 4 years but just started visiting the forum a few months ago. I visit three times a day, most every day, and while I don't post as much as on some other forums, I enjoy it emmensly and pick up info (and Full Draw pics for my TBD section of my web site) every day. As i make more bows (hopefully) I will post more often, I'm sure. Keep up trhe good work, if you can. Thank you.

P.S.: I do indeed feel comfortable and welcome here (Thanks, to all).
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:03:54 pm by ber643 »
"Hunters Are People Too" (My website Premise)
Bernie Dunn
Coastal NC

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 02:39:40 pm »

I get on and read a lot of the posts, and reply when I have experience I think could be useful. I probably average at least once a day viewing/posting.

When I'm really stumped on some process such as field-dressing a deer, Marie has been kind enough to direct me down the right path. ;D

She does seek payment in the form of wine though... ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline John K

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 02:53:38 pm »
Every day when i'm at work  ::)  I don't have a computer at home  ;D  Good thing because i would never get anything done ;D
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 03:23:57 pm »
GregB you owe me back payment! :P  Hey Keep up letting us know.  It is EXTREMELY helpful to know that CHUCKER found the magazine in the Dallas airport.  It helps us to know if you subscribe/pick it up off the racks.  It helps to know if you all feel welcome here, does it have a family friendly feel.  Also if you think GregB really field dressed the big ole deer in the pic (actually that doesn't help us but looks like he just stuck his hands in the cavity and then picked up the knife ;)....certainly didn't drink the blood or take a bite of the heart the big baby! ;D) I am going to occasionally send this thread to the publisher.  This information is very useful to him and the Magazine.  Thanks again for taking the time to vote and even comment!  Thanks again to Marvin...1year with the forum! ;D  Happy Birthday to this new format! ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

stevesjem

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 03:38:27 pm »
I read with interest others views on Warbows and occasionally post.

Steve

Offline Loki

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 07:25:15 pm »
I came here mainly for the WarBow section,but i sneak a peak into the other sections too once in a while  :).I think this is an excellent forum,very informative posts for Bowyers,i dont make bows but i like reading buildalongs  ;D.I'm even thinking about making a cane arrow!!  :o

Andy
Durham,England

Offline Mike_A

• Mike Ailstock Gatesville, TX
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 07:36:48 pm »
PA is my homepage. Need I say more.  ;D ;D ;D Mike
Proud member of PETA ( People for the Eating of Tasty Animals)

Offline episaacs

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 07:57:57 pm »
I read most days several times.  I rarely post, as I'm not normally a very talkative fellow, but I enjoy the back and forth sharing of information here.  People have always been good to help me with my questions.

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 08:15:03 pm »
How many times do I post? LOL. I practically live here. :) Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!

Offline portlandfire

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 01:44:36 am »
 I read at least daily, and glean as much information as possible. When my confidence level rises, the number of posts may rise.  I subscribe to the magazine and keep all back issues, and hope to be half as good as some of the bowyers that are represented on this forum.  Keep up the fantastic site and magazine.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 11:41:27 am »
Iam on and off several time a day from early till about noon 5 day a week,rarely on the weekends.
I usually post several time a day wether I know anything about it or not. ;D ;D Just kidding. :D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good