42 (31.8%)
Twice a Month
1 (0.8%)
Twice a Week
19 (14.4%)
More than Once a Day
56 (42.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Need YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 67631 times)

Offline DirtyDan

Re: Need YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 05:39:01 pm »
I don't read the message board as much as I used to.  I am just too busy.  But the board is still the number one site to find out about the best way to build a bow.  I would post more pictures of my bows, but these new cameras have so many kilobites that it is hard to shrink them enough to post.  It is still a wonderful service, and the MAGAZINE IS MUCH IMPROVED.  MUCH MORE OF THE OLD PRIMITIVE SKILLS THAT MADE THE ORIGINAL MAGAZINE SO VALUABLE. 

SteveO

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2007, 01:28:26 am »
 I check up on what's happening on the forum two or three times a week. I like this newest version much better than the last one even if I did lose my post count :) I have been a suscriber to the magazine since the first issue.

Steve

Hartung

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2007, 06:13:56 am »
I've just voted  ;D

Offline Jesse

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2007, 01:48:38 pm »
In the winter Im on and off all day. In the summer im so bussy I cant but I want to.
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline Tim B

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2007, 12:43:47 am »
I spend entirely too much time on this site. It's great with a wealth of knowledge. Thanks for the great work.

PK

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2008, 04:59:21 pm »
A lot. :)

Joe M

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 05:30:57 pm »
I don't make a lot of post, but I visit and read some the topics here at least two or three times a day.  It's a great forum with lots of good topics and information!  An outstanding place to spend some quality time!!! :)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2008, 05:42:59 pm »
I post often...and read them....well more than the Wife really wants me too!!! I am on for Hours every day......... >:D >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2008, 05:49:15 pm »
Yep, I can't change my vote. But now I'm on ALL THE TIME ;D..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline PaulLovesJamie

• Kutztown Car Wash
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2008, 10:08:56 pm »
I read a couple times a week.  I dont post much, so far there's not much I can add to what you folks have to say.
I should know better.

Offline hawksnest88

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2008, 06:44:45 pm »
I read a couple times daily, post rarely.  Bill

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2008, 10:20:47 pm »
Fixing to stop frequenting this Board as often...if they cant get their Business and Private Lives together....so We can post Articles and Pictures again....I don't know what all is wrong...but it is going downhill fast....and that is quite the Shame too...I hope that the person or persons that take care of this Board can dig deep and pull a rabbit out of their Hat....otherwise I can see the Demise....in the Near future..........J.M.H.O.

Yankee
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2008, 10:28:54 pm »
I am sorry that this is how you feel Yankeemongiat.  I can assure you that I am/we are doing the best that we can at the moment.  I hope you will continue to bear with us as we move through growing pains and other uncertainties that seem to crop up. 
Thanks for all the support and patience from all of you.
 :)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2008, 03:10:01 am »
I have no worries at all about PAs demise. We are going through growing pains and will work things out. You think this is bad. Boy, you should have been here when..... ;D   
   It's not the office up stairs that makes this site. Its the participants, the members. Primitive Archer Magazine pays for the site and allows us to use it for free, basically. I haven't seen any statics but by looking at all the new names that show up almost daily, I'd say having these "growing pains" is a good thing. It means our family is growing...and that,IMO, is a good thing! ;) 8)    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Little John

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2008, 11:50:15 am »
You got it Pat, well said. I check in most every day, but post occasionally. This is a tremendus resourse and thanks P.A.
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell