Author Topic: Community Bow Projects  (Read 21552 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Community Bow Projects
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2007, 12:23:48 am »
I sent an e-mail with a letter I composed to Tom Jones of RMEF offering our Community Bow Project to their organization to be raffled(or however they do it) off at their national convention in February of 2008, in the name of Primitive Archer Magazine.   The reply I got back from Tom was encouraging...."Thanks Pat. This is great..."  ;D  He requested pics so I sent a few of the bow that I had taken, a few of the arrows and one of the bow sock(without my shot out 3D deer ;)). I'll let you know what he says when I hear back from him. 

NOW! For you Yanks ;D     I need to be sure of all of the participants, where they are from and what part they played in the Northern Community Bow Project so I can contact NWTF about our proposal and donation. I will look through the back pages of this and other threads about the project but if anyone that had anything to do with  the Northern Project please let me know so I can get in touch with NWTF soon.    Thanks      Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2007, 01:19:28 am »
I just received an e-mail from Travis Scott, Regional Field Supervisor, NWTF. Travis was pleased and excited with our offer of the Northern Community Bow project, to be raffled off at the NWTF National Convention in Atlanta in February. ;D He will be sending me some forms to fill out because they are a non-profit organization and you all know how the government has to get in on it.  ;D.
   I would like to get a handle on where everything in the Northern set is and be sure that everyone involved is represented. I  have the bow sock, I think Ryan has the bow, and Keenan has the arrows. I believe NWTF will pay the shipping. As I find out more, I'll keep ya'll posted.    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2007, 10:27:15 am »
TTT