Linked Events

• TwinOaks Open Shoot: March 17, 2012 - March 18, 2012
  • Twin Oaks TN Classic: May 04, 2012 - May 06, 2012
  • 20th Annual White Tail Classic Targets: September 08, 2012
  • TwinOaks Whitetail Classic Deer hunt: September 22, 2012 - September 23, 2012

Author Topic: Twin Oaks 15 th TN Classic 2012  (Read 47810 times)

Offline cracker

Re: Twin Oaks 15 th TN Classic 2012
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 11:39:38 am »
Actually I'm planning on being there on sunday this year. I haven't herd from Mike El D but once since last year I really hate that that some of the other guys can't make it but thats life I guess. Oh well I guess we'll have to party extra hard to make up the slack. Myself Bro Dan Bubba Bear and maybe EDDIE will have a throwdown down in camp this year. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 12:41:16 pm »
I heard from Steve(Hillbilly) and he said he, Tina and Cody will not be attending the Classic this year. Too much other stuff going on. I sent El D a PM a few months ago and he said he was hoping to but wasn't sure at the time.
  Wade(n2everything) and I should be there by noon or shortly after on Thursday. I can hardly wait!!!  Have a cold one waiting for us!  ;)
  If someone can give me an idea of what might be needed or would go along with whatever they are cooking I'll  bring some along with me.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 01:29:10 pm »
Ya I heard that Pat and makes me sad,love seeing them,but understand.Must be the ticks. ;) ;) I can't think of anything just yourself and something to shoot. :) :)I will have a cold one waiting. ;) ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 11:11:46 am »
We plan  getting there Thursday also.  Are there many people there that early?  I need to start organizing everything I am supposed to bring.  I will probably get half way there and realize I forgot our bows  ::)
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 11:17:23 am »
Never know but usually we have a big crowd by then.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 01:14:28 pm »
We plan  getting there Thursday also.  Are there many people there that early?  I need to start organizing everything I am supposed to bring.  I will probably get half way there and realize I forgot our bows  ::)
Aaaahhh but the best part about the classic is if you forgot your bows, you can always  make another on the spot!   ;)  simple as that...
well ok maybe not so simple but you know what I mean.   ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2012, 09:33:46 am »
As of now, I will be heading to the classic this year....FINALLY!!.  Since it might be a long time before I make another one, I am going to get there the week before, and stay until the first of the week after, unless Pappy gets tired of seeing me...lol

Offline Stiks-N-Strings

• life really is pretty damn simple, just live it!
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2012, 11:35:12 pm »
Getting closer ! can't wait to be there and enjoy some of the finest company I've had the pleasure of being in.
learned a great deal many things during my absence the last few years,
True friends are rare and priceless.
You always think it won’t happen to you, well it can it will. Such is life, it ain't fair and shows no indifference. Enjoy it anyway

Offline BearG

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 05:02:45 pm »
Man two blogs on the Classic got to love it.  Myself and Seabass will be there on April 27th.  I cant wait, Got to start planning on something for the Sat. night potluck.  It needs to be something that will hold a week without spoiling or a camp friendly item.  I was thinking Collard greens and making in the turkey cooker Friday night.  Yea thats what i'll do.   Cracker next time you think about it pm me about the rest of the week and are we (you) going to do a boil again?
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2012, 01:06:09 pm »
Whats a blog Bear  :-[ :-\ ;) Ya a month and counting,we are getting close to being ready just a few more odds and ends,looking forward to seeing all of yall again. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2012, 01:57:28 pm »
Pappy looking forward to being there I've already started making prepartations. See you soon.
Ronnie

Offline BearG

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2012, 03:09:47 pm »
Whats a blog Bear  :-[ :-\ ;) Ya a month and counting,we are getting close to being ready just a few more odds and ends,looking forward to seeing all of yall again. :) :)
   Pappy
I think it is the same thing we call a topic,or post but what the he** would I know. >:D
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2012, 09:01:12 pm »
Cracker, We'll be coming in early Thursday morning. I'm supposed to have a camp spot next to Chris Collingsworth, up in the good neighborhood. ;D And just a warning,BRING TICK SPRAY. I have eight bites on one hand 4 on the other, 1 on the buttock, 3 on one leg and 2 on the other, and 1 on the waist band.  :'(  But then most of you won't be laying and crawling in the leaves like I was. :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 10:31:18 pm »
Dang eddie if they had a chance to top off you'd be anemic by the time the got through. As far as I know I'll be comping with Ron Bear and Bro Dan. Ron

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2012, 12:15:43 am »
Cracker, We'll be coming in early Thursday morning. I'm supposed to have a camp spot next to Chris Collingsworth, up in the good neighborhood. ;D And just a warning,BRING TICK SPRAY. I have eight bites on one hand 4 on the other, 1 on the buttock, 3 on one leg and 2 on the other, and 1 on the waist band.  :'(  But then most of you won't be laying and crawling in the leaves like I was. :)
Thanks for the visual EDDIE!!! >:(
i am sure it is only  because you are so SWEET!   O:)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.