Author Topic: Osage Flatbow  (Read 15989 times)

Offline Keenan

Re: Osage Flatbow
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 09:59:31 pm »
   I always enjoy seeing your work Gordon, hard to explain but it seems your work has matured over the years. Not just the workmanship but your ability to maintain the integrity of the stave you started with. I enjoy seeing a bow that I can still see the stave in if that makes any sense.
Steve, That is beautifully written and  I must agree! Again well done Gordon.

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 11:20:09 pm »
i had to see what keenan wrote....and that is a good complement...i have to say its one thing to make a PRITTY BOW but to know the TRUE mechanics  of wood is an art...and gordon does have it...in fact every time i talk to gordon in person i all ways pick up a new tip or even listen to him in conversation i found out some thing new or some thing i change in bow making.....SO,i should say thanks to you....john

Offline Gordon

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2011, 02:48:26 am »
Thank you Pappy, I always enjoy your comments.

Thank you Parnell.

Thank you James.

Thank you for the compliment Dog.

Thank you Gus.

Thank you Cipriano, I appreciate the nice words.

Thank you Eddie.

Hey Josh, thank you for the nice compliment. Unfortunately I’m better at building bows than hunting – but I’ll get it done one of these days.

Thank you Tom.

Hey Greg good it’s good to hear from you! Let’s definitely get together this winter. I can’t wait to hear your story!

Thank you for the nice compliment soy.

Thank you crooketarrow.

Thank you for the nice words Turtle.

That is a compliment of the highest order Steve. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Thank you again my friend. We should get together this winter – it’s been too long.

What a nice compliment John. Thank you.
Gordon