Author Topic: 2012 PA Bow Trade - Works In Progress  (Read 442440 times)

Offline Josh B

Re: 2012 PA Bow Trade - Works In Progress
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 12:26:31 am »
  ;)  >:( Now that's just rotten!  Funny ! But just plain rotten! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Josh
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:49:31 am by Gun Doc »

Offline missilemaster

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 12:43:59 am »
Just wanted to point out that you would rarely see tech- crazed compound shooter get this exited about archery! I am really looking forward to this trade. The compiled list of everyone doing it is useful, in case I decide to send a little"gift" to someone, I will know their drawlength, weight, etc,. Hope one of you dudes likes pretty bows.
All men die,  few men ever really live.

Real men love Jesus.

Offline footfootfoot

• Now with more irony
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 01:08:12 am »
Yeh, I know, I checked 4 times in the last hour for any news. Anixous to get my name and get started!

I think I broke my F5 key from hitting refresh too often.
Bring me my Bow of burning gold; Bring me my Arrows of desire: Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold! Bring me my Chariot of fire!

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 01:16:34 am »
We don't even have our names yet...and this thread has 3 pages of responses...already???!!! :o :o  Yikes, wait till we start building bows... >:D >:D >:D

George
St Paul, TX

Offline coaster500

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 02:23:31 am »
I'm ready :)
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)

Offline Keenan

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 02:43:06 am »
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lulyn wants to know why I have to run to the computer every five minutes,,,,,,, :embarassed:

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 04:11:22 am »
Got my name!!!its on like donkey kong.....here we go >:D
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

blackhawk

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2012, 09:42:58 am »
I laughed the whole way thru this thread so far....you guys crack me up :laugh: I love this site

Oh and where's my name..its Thursday already... ???

Offline Bevan R.

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 01:06:37 pm »
Calendargirl is taking time from her personal life to do this for us.
She is sending out the names currently. She sent some out last night but it was very late.
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline Josh B

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2012, 01:20:04 pm »
I think it safe to say that although a lot of us are clowning around about how impatient we are, it is only meant as humor.  I certainly hope that Bevan, Calendargirl, Justin, Elktracker ,or anyone else working behind the scenes on this, do not take all this carrying on as criticism or an attempt to rush things.  Thank you very much to all of you for taking the time to organize this.  I can't imagine the.effort that must be involved.  Thanks again, Josh

Offline nativenoobowyer86

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2012, 01:22:31 pm »
I think it safe to say that although a lot of us are clowning around about how impatient we are, it is only meant as humor.  I certainly hope that Bevan, Calendargirl, Justin, Elktracker ,or anyone else working behind the scenes on this, do not take all this carrying on as criticism or an attempt to rush things.  Thank you very much to all of you for taking the time to organize this.  I can't imagine the.effort that must be involved.  Thanks again, Josh

I second that......I feel very priveledged to participate and appreciate all the effort that goes on behind the scenes :)
"If it feels like ur life is about to fall apart, back it with some rawhide an hope it holds together"

Offline footfootfoot

• Now with more irony
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2012, 01:27:57 pm »
Absolutely ditto. For me its an expression of how awesome those folks are and how desirable the bow trade project is.
he says, patiently drumming his fingers... :laugh:
Bring me my Bow of burning gold; Bring me my Arrows of desire: Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold! Bring me my Chariot of fire!

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2012, 01:34:28 pm »
Whats taking soooo long?? Marie are you making a carreer out of this or what >:D ;) Seriously though thanks you Bevan and Calendargirl we really appretiate ya.

If you guys need help getting the name out let me know and I can help like I have in the past. My email is mandoman1540@hotmail.com so just send some people on over and ill get on it if you want.

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2012, 01:59:16 pm »
Got my name...now to select the perfect crooked stave... >:D

George
St Paul, TX

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2012, 02:20:26 pm »
We really do appreciate you guys....and this is all in fun. I have been there and done that...kinda...organizing big 3-D shoots. It's hard for people to understand unless you've been there. You guys-n-gals sure earn your money!! LOL!!

This is soooo funny. I work on the computer from home. Work a little....check the site....work a little...check the site. I feel like Santa is coming!!!
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA