Author Topic: Message Board Rules  (Read 95191 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: ok here the real rules per marvin
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 11:40:21 am »
Well if you all are going to be yourselves...the Non(bob) will always have to burp  ;) and I am sure a few will let out the standard trouser cough!  :o
Thank goodness this isn't the smellternet !!  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 03:17:48 pm »
Now your getting the picture!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

jamie

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 03:19:08 pm »
trouser cough!!!!!! i dig thatone ;D ;D

Lilmoosecountry

Re: ok here the real rules per marvin, modified by Sarahanne
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 07:08:08 pm »
CENSORSHIP at it's finest. We jump all over Anti-Hunter.for invading our rights  And yet Free speach is not a Right one here amongst other hunters. Thatz a shame

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 07:36:53 pm »
CENSORSHIP at it's finest. We jump all over Anti-Hunter.for invading our rights  And yet Free speach is not a Right one here amongst other hunters. Thatz a shame
I'm a little confused by that one.  Censorship is something the government does. It only applies to the government or its agents.  It does not apply to PA deciding what can be allowed on a space they own.  If I show up at your house and wish to spray paint a message on it will you let me?  It is the same thing.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 09:25:17 pm »
I'm a little confused by that one.  Censorship is something the government does. It only applies to the government or its agents.  It does not apply to PA deciding what can be allowed on a space they own.  If I show up at your house and wish to spray paint a message on it will you let me?  It is the same thing.  Justin

I agree with Justin here.  Of course the basic point is that this is a PRIMITIVE ARCHERY site.  It is not a people bashing site.  The purpose is to exchange ideas and learn how to craft bows and other primitive skills.  It is not to degrade people no matter what you think about them.  That behavior isn't tolerated here nor does it reflect well on the person who engages in it.  Having said all that let's hear your ideas on Primitive Archery and other crafts related to this forum.  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 09:54:21 pm »
Ok My first post was deleted, that was probably wise of the administrators. But don't cause trouble Lilmoose if you care to debate me PM me and I will be happy to oblige you. Your choice of weapons >:D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

a finnish native

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 05:26:09 am »
if ya ask me modern man has religion. early man had life

how abut the statues found in Europe, made over 5000 years ago. the symbolized a fat woman. At that time if you were fat it was a sign of wealth. and it still is in many developing countries. And then the Iron age cultures in northern and central Europe, where the sacrificed men and women and animals etc and then "dumped" them in a bog. Bogs or swamps as you may call them were believed to be a passage to the spiritual world. and oh yeah, they were BIG at that time. National geographic just had an article about the bodies found inside the bogs. you guys should definitely check it out.
and then for example lakota cultures had religion.
The heathens of finland also had religion which is referred on this poll here: http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,3115.75.html
so oh yeah, the had religion alright.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 05:05:27 pm »
Uhm! They were not fat per say but pregnant!  :o
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 06:37:52 pm »
if ya ask me modern man has religion. early man had life

how abut the statues found in Europe, made over 5000 years ago. the symbolized a fat woman. At that time if you were fat it was a sign of wealth. and it still is in many developing countries. And then the Iron age cultures in northern and central Europe, where the sacrificed men and women and animals etc and then "dumped" them in a bog. Bogs or swamps as you may call them were believed to be a passage to the spiritual world. and oh yeah, they were BIG at that time. National geographic just had an article about the bodies found inside the bogs. you guys should definitely check it out.
and then for example lakota cultures had religion.
The heathens of finland also had religion which is referred on this poll here: http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,3115.75.html
so oh yeah, the had religion alright.
First off, by whose definition were they heathens.  Heathen by definition refers to someone who follows the religion of their people or nation, not the God of Judaism. They were only heathen to the Jew/Christian.  I don't think heathen is an appropriate term to use as it implies that they were worshiping false Gods. 

I think Jamie was referring to paleo/primitive/cave man, not the man of written history.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 08:40:01 pm »
  Paleo,Primitive Man,Native American religion or belief still has nothing to do with building a bow.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

jamie

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 08:45:53 pm »
sure it does . nothing lifts the spirit like building abow, crafting some arrows and then snuffing the life out of one of gods critters and eating it >:D. im being funny but im also very serious :)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 10:11:34 pm »
   Welll;; I guess when you crack the door open,nobody can complain when the crowd comes in. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 10:15:08 pm »
   Welll;; I guess when you crack the door open,nobody can complain when the crowd comes in. ;)
YES, Eddie is quite right, that is enough about religion.  Justin

SW Utah

jamie

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 05:28:42 am »
ok i swear to god i wont do it again  ;D