Author Topic: What's Your Day Job?  (Read 55386 times)

Offline mscott

Re: What's your day job?
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2012, 08:47:21 pm »
I rodeoed riding bulls15 years team roped ,past 33 years 15 as operations agent 18 cargo agent for airlines.
|)
|) () \/\/  /\/\ /-\ |\/  /\/\|KE

Offline hammertime

• no shoes no shirt, no problems
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2012, 02:10:43 pm »
I work in construction-log homes new homes and remodels.I also work at a mink ranch,skinning,building pens,sheds whatever needs fixing-Hammertime

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2012, 10:36:39 pm »
high school biology teacher for 15 years.  seen and heard just about everything!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline doggonemess

• That's My Web Guy
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2012, 03:17:21 pm »
I am a website developer at Anne Arundel Community College in Maryland. It's the best place to work - two miles from home, no corporate nonsense, and the campus is built in the middle of a small forest. Win - win - win.  ;D
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Offline turtle

• PA1007207
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2012, 10:42:47 am »
Started at 14 working on alocal farm. Since then i have woked as a mechanic, truck driver,parts store manager. Last 15 years for an alloy metals plant 7 years tapping furnaces, last 8 as a furnace operator. At least i dont get cold at work no matter the weather. Lol
Steve Bennett

Offline J. DEMPLER

• It ain't knappin' if you ain't bleedin'
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2012, 12:16:12 am »
I started out as a DJ in high school, then went into the tool and die trade. Been doing it now for over 16 years. I now work at a aluminum die cast factory that makes parts for Honda and a few others. I work in their die maitenince department and repair the die cast molds. 
There is a place for all of Gods creatures, right next to the potatoes and gravy.

Madison, Indiana

Offline HFD60

• HFD60'S PHOTO'S
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2012, 11:52:35 pm »
I did 8 yrs. in the Marine's as a helo mechanic and crewchief, then 2 years in construction, 5 yrs in EMS, and the last 17yrs as a firefighter.
Rich Bistline
Harrisburg, PA

Offline Niltsiar

« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2012, 12:59:45 am »
i am a disabled vet of the tender age of 20 now going to a tech school to be a machinist
Primitives for them....they were necessities, to us.....they are heritage

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2012, 06:01:03 pm »
For all of those that have posted their service to the country in our military (and for those that served and have not spoken of it):  Thank you.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Adam

« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2012, 06:37:50 pm »
For all of those that have posted their service to the country in our military (and for those that served and have not spoken of it):  Thank you.

I'll second that!

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2012, 06:03:08 pm »
I say a hearty AMEN to that JW !
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2012, 08:43:31 pm »
Carpenter, landscaper, mowing, cutting wood, cleaning floors, pulling weeds, burning trash, roofing, cleaning gutters, throwing hay, janitor, dusting, taking out trash, haha ive done a lot but dont have a day job, but i have had a few, grocery store- janitor-car detailer but im an all around handyman,  so i can move around a lot. my dad has a construction business and i work for him a lot doing a lot of different home remodeling stuff
Modern Day Tramp

Offline Dclarke

« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2012, 12:50:59 pm »
Phys. Ed teacher for 27 years  8)
Retired from coaching football 3 years ago
Never had time to do these primitive things so I am just learning, might even start looking into hunting a little....

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2012, 03:19:02 am »
I am a nurse at a prison in NC.  :o What was I thinking?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Cherokee B.

« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2012, 03:04:16 pm »
I am a seventh grade student, trying to master bow building ??? Don''t know if that will ever happen :P Thanks so much to all in the military for keeping this country free/safe. (hopefully to tay that way) In a couple days it will be summer break!! Can't wait to get down n' dirty with some staves >:D >:D God bless
 Drew
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men... Colossians 3:23
Don't tread on me!