Author Topic: Hey everyone  (Read 3840 times)

Offline Blaflair2

Hey everyone
« on: August 08, 2013, 11:40:28 pm »
So I just realized a lot of people introduce themselves on here. Well my name is Bruce, I'm from NY. I've been stalking this page for sometime. Everyone here is so talented and generous with their knowledge. It's amazing. I'm new to the primitive side of archery. I appreciate everyone's help I've relieved so far and hope someday I can contribute when I gain more experience. I'm working on a little osage bow. And now I'm hooked. I've already met a few very kind souls and hope to interact with more of u. Thanks again for allowing me access into the PA world.
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 10:56:29 am »
Welcome Bruce,good to have you on board. Enjoy and looking forward to seeing that little Osage shooting. May want to get you a scrapper tho,razor blades can be hard on the fingers and you will need them to shoot it. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 11:12:45 am »
Welcome Bro! Theres alot of good folks here and a wealth of information & help... They did warn ya that this is addictive right? Purty soon limbs will start mysteriously dissappearing from your neihbors tree's, lol.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Blaflair2

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 11:28:15 am »
I have plenty of trees around to get staves. My buddy is into it too and has a shed staves. I live next to the town barn so everyone drops off their trees there. Easy picking. That's where I got those short pieces of osage. Some dumb dumb bulldozed them and chopped em up. I got what I could. Thanks again guys!

Bruce
Nothing ventured nothing gained

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 09:19:19 pm »
 Hi Bruce, We've gotten acquainted already, but glad to see you here. Soak up some knowledge and enjoy.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 08:56:24 pm »
Welcome aboard!
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.