Author Topic: CPLSeraphim new and here  (Read 3400 times)

Offline CPLSeraphim

CPLSeraphim new and here
« on: October 25, 2013, 09:59:02 am »
Hello, everyone.

I am new here, and decided to join this forum because, a while back, I was looking for a rewarding hobby that wasn't as expensive as previous hobbies, such as working on Jeeps. Anyhow, I thought about what interested me, hunting, and what was affordable, wood. Viola, become a bowyer. Anyhow, i am starting out fairly simple, as I want to make a bow for my father and myself, and am starting to work on the red oak poor folk bows. Here goes, and from my understanding, you got a great group of people here to work with.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: CPLSeraphim new and here
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 11:02:05 am »
Welcome, hope you enjoy the ride. I used to have that Jeep hobby, also. I've had 13 over the years and finally bought a new one so I could quit working on them.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline CPLSeraphim

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 11:47:39 am »
Of all the people you reply. lol. I kept seeing your sig saying Lakeland Florida. I was a Marine and had a buddy named Suttle from Lakeland. And Thanks. The JEEP (Just Empty Every Pocket) never once lied to me...

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:52:36 pm »
LOL! I had one I had put over 800K miles on it when I sold it. The guy loaded his family and all of his belongings on it and drove to Alabama to live.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?