Author Topic: Where Ya From?  (Read 490235 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: where ya from
« Reply #360 on: February 21, 2009, 12:01:30 am »
Welcome Lobo. Is that a 69 NOVA SS?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline cheapshot

« Reply #361 on: February 22, 2009, 07:40:56 am »
Outside Cleveland Tennessee, 2 miles from the Georgia line.

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #362 on: February 22, 2009, 10:18:30 am »
Just 15 miles south of Lake Erie ( Waterford, Pa.) defintly in the snow belt, Only seen the grass once since about Nov 10, Starting to get cabin fever:>)  Later Bob       ps.   When the fever gets to bad I just go down to my neighbor (Ryano) an drool on his bows.

Offline fred45

« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2009, 11:44:13 am »
Springfielfd Missouri, I am very new to building bows, just about ready to tiller a red oak board bow. I have a hickory log to split into about 10 staves, anlyone near by that has done tihis before and wants to help? I will give up some of the staves for the help. I also have permission to cut an osage orange tree from next door, I have not lookied at it yet, so we can split hickory and look at the orange tree.

Offline DustinDees

• the kingdom of bahrain, deployed
« Reply #364 on: March 16, 2009, 10:22:34 pm »
thought i had posted on this thread, guess not. Dustin Dramer here from the middle of WA state. Yakima. Great site.
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's Relativit

captyn cron

« Reply #365 on: March 20, 2009, 12:23:26 am »
Chris from Centerville,Tx...lil north of Huntsville cuz I know nobody has hears of it lol. I have spent more time on here since I signed up then I have spent with my wife....she aint happy bout that lol but she accepts my "weird" hobbies and even gives ideas up. If only I can get her hunting........

Randy639

« Reply #366 on: April 01, 2009, 04:49:21 pm »
Originally SW Nebraska, Now, Lincoln NE.

bluesdog

« Reply #367 on: April 02, 2009, 11:11:02 pm »
I just moved to North Texas in mid-March, but I was born and raised in southern New Hampshire, and lived for many years in Downeast Maine.

You can read my story about stump shooting in Maine in the April/May 2009 Primitive Archer magazine. Hope you folks like it. I guess now I'll have to find me some places to shoot here in Texas.

Paul

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #368 on: April 03, 2009, 04:16:28 am »
          Just don't shoot at the Ground...... ::)....Arrows don't take it too good!!!!! At least not here in the Panhandle!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

bluesdog

« Reply #369 on: April 04, 2009, 09:06:09 am »
          Just don't shoot at the Ground...... ::)....Arrows don't take it too good!!!!! At least not here in the Panhandle!!

I'll keep that in mind.

Harvester

« Reply #370 on: April 12, 2009, 06:40:36 am »
southwest PA. north of pittsburgh

Offline Diligence

« Reply #371 on: April 17, 2009, 04:36:45 pm »
Originally, La Ronge, Saskatchewan.....now I'm a city dweller in Calgary, Alberta --- come on up and check out our Rodeo!

D
"Always do your best and to everyone be kind and good" - Ernst Hjalmer Selin (1906-2000)....my grandfather's words of advice he wanted me to tell my children.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #372 on: April 17, 2009, 08:12:52 pm »
Whidbey Island WA, USA
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Stoker

« Reply #373 on: April 23, 2009, 05:49:19 pm »
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada  where the prairie winds blow
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

paulette

« Reply #374 on: April 26, 2009, 09:17:55 pm »
northeasterly mid Michigan, south of w branch