Author Topic: Where Ya From?  (Read 496917 times)

Offline PaganArcher

• Pagan Blood Runs Through These Veins
Re: where ya from
« Reply #510 on: September 06, 2010, 07:14:09 pm »
Lubbock Texas...the Middle of Nowhere...Man ....You ain't never been to Stinnett Texas then...thats the Middle of Nowhere...Lubbock has a University...Air Port...Tons of Motels...Major Stores and Restaraunts...whats Stinnett got? We have an Allsups and a Taylors .......... :P

it's the middle of nowhere to me. Born and raised in Plano Texas
Blessed Be and may Odin welcome you into his Hall when the Valkyries call for you.

Offline Tsalagi

• Just a bowman...
    • Guerilla Chef Headquarters
« Reply #511 on: September 06, 2010, 07:52:53 pm »
Well, according to Mac Davis, happiness is Lubbock, Texas in your rear view mirror.
Living a dream...

Offline PaganArcher

• Pagan Blood Runs Through These Veins
« Reply #512 on: September 06, 2010, 08:02:09 pm »
I agree
Blessed Be and may Odin welcome you into his Hall when the Valkyries call for you.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #513 on: September 06, 2010, 08:57:33 pm »
Well, according to Mac Davis, happiness is Lubbock, Texas in your rear view mirror.

Now Your showing Your Age................ :P

remember...Baby...Baby...Don't Get Hooked On Me............. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UauHDIlhvTk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtaNSuv3EBc
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline stickbender

« Reply #514 on: September 07, 2010, 01:57:44 am »

OOOOhhh, you guys are like soooo Old!!!! :o  So what was it like when the Dinosaurs died?  Did you ever meet Alley OoP? Ride, daddy, ride.....he sho is hip ain't he? 8)......Did you ever meet the guy who invented rope?  Were any of you DRO's ( Dining room orderly's ) at the last supper?  Road guards for the great exodus? ::) Oh !!  I gotta stop, I need my Geritol ! ;D  Man there is enough ancient history on here to start a college class ! :P

Wayne

JustinNC

« Reply #515 on: September 07, 2010, 11:23:32 am »
Lubbock Texas...the Middle of Nowhere...Man ....You ain't never been to Stinnett Texas then...thats the Middle of Nowhere...Lubbock has a University...Air Port...Tons of Motels...Major Stores and Restaraunts...whats Stinnett got? We have an Allsups and a Taylors .......... :P

it's the middle of nowhere to me. Born and raised in Plano Texas

Well dang...wife is from Clovis NM....I can tell you that Lubbock is a far stretch from the middle of nowhere......I mean there is Muleshoe, Brownfield, Shallowater (why not ShallowWwater?)....need I get started on the towns in NM?....Going back to Texas, you have places like Friona, and Bovina, etc....cows out number the people....litterally....Those are just the places that a feller from NC knows.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #516 on: September 07, 2010, 01:50:58 pm »
Yeah...We have less than 1900 people...and over 20,000 head of Cattle... :P...and the Tornado Rate is 125% higher than the National Average too....so this Town don't just Suck...it Blows......  >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

mrbigpd

« Reply #517 on: September 07, 2010, 05:32:35 pm »
Hi everybody, this is my first post around here.
..nice and helpful forum

I'm from Bucharest, Romania

Offline Fingers

« Reply #518 on: September 08, 2010, 01:14:57 pm »
Hello from Wisconsin!
House is in the Fox Valley, cottage in the Northwoods, My work schedule is such that I get about 13 days a month to spend at the Cottage :D
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
Ted Nugent

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
« Reply #519 on: September 08, 2010, 03:01:14 pm »
Northern Oregon.
"WHY DON'T WE LIBERATE, THESE UNITED STATES WE'RE THE ONES WHO NEED IT THE WORST
LET THE REST OF THE WORLD HELP US FOR A CHANGE AND REBUILD AMERICA FIRST"--MERLE HAGGARD

CLEAN AND SOBER AND PROUD OF IT HOSS!!!

Offline Gill

« Reply #520 on: September 09, 2010, 01:05:18 am »
Newly located from west central, IL to Greeneville, TN. Hoping to make contact with fellow PA's in the area

Offline Tower

« Reply #521 on: September 28, 2010, 03:22:32 pm »
Boling Tx about 45 min south of Houston.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline red pony

« Reply #522 on: October 04, 2010, 10:43:21 am »
Queens New York, about 18 miles east of NYC.   Not a lot of wild life running around here except the 2 legged kind.  Will be moving in 2 years to upstate New York for the better.  Can't wait.  Hope to get to one of Tenn. Classics one day.  Good luck to all and shoot straight !

Offline swimbill

« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2010, 01:32:57 pm »
Warwick, Rhode Island

Offline Deo

« Reply #524 on: October 05, 2010, 01:06:40 am »
I'm from Santa Cruz California home to surfers and redwood forest. Pretty much right in the middle of the state along the coast. We have way to many yuppies here and lots of vineyards for wine :) probably one of the most exspensive places to live in the states.