Author Topic: Marshall Primitive Archery Rendesvoux  (Read 72655 times)

Offline Buckeye Guy

Re: Marshall Primitive Archery Rendesvoux
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2014, 08:07:23 am »
30 days time to get cracking !!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2014, 04:40:32 pm »
I finished the remodel on my tent on wheels!
now the deciding what to pack
 I am planing on fixing Chili for Thursday evening , just need to now how many to cook for let me know if you want in.
It looks like we may have the meat covered for the Saturday evening meal so figure out what you can bring to go with it!
please bring some thing along for the raffle as it will be our best opertunity to get the funds we need to keep everything growing
see ya all there
Guy
Guy Dasher
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2014, 11:49:56 am »
Ill be staying in style this year. Wifey and I bought a small travel trailer. It'll be nice to be off the ground and dry.

What raffle Guy? I may have an "old" bow I could toss on there.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline chamookman

« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2014, 05:51:31 am »
Sounds cool Pearly - got the sign made yet ??????? >:D Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2014, 08:43:31 am »
No signs Bob, but I do have 2 bunks available for those over 60! One dog per guest...;)
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2014, 01:07:31 pm »
Pearly
Was gona ask if the camper means we finally get to meet this mythical wifey, but if your renting out bunks then I recon not !
We have a raffle to generate a little money to help keep things going, we draw the names out after the sat eve meal and we would be glad to have anything donated to the cause ! If we get a big item like a "Pearl Drums" bow we may decide to auction it off.
Mike tells me there was a good bit of clean up going on allready at Wider Creek so I may not head north as early as I first planned to but how ever early in the week any of you want to come let me know and I will be there (if I can keep the old truck going that long)
Hope to see ya all in 24 days or less !!!!!!!!!!!!
Guy
Guy Dasher
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2014, 08:55:32 pm »
A couple of new developments !
Pearly we missed out big buddy, one of the locusts trees was cut down to keep it from falling on the Castle , it was firewood before I found out. What as shame ! We could have sold staves !
On a much brighter note ! I hear some folks are planning to come that we have not seen in a while,  Japp Koppedrayer (Yumi bows) plans to attend this year , and Bob Berg (Thunderbird Atlatl) is loading up for the trip from NY , it will be good to see them again!!!!
Man am I getting fired up!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:34:10 pm by Buckeye Guy »
Guy Dasher
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline chamookman

« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2014, 04:58:01 am »
Pearly - I was talking about the "If the trailers rockin'............Don't be nockin'" sign  O:)! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2014, 10:20:32 am »
Ahhhh, that sign Bob. Nope, don't have that one either......................yet!

She will come along one of these days. She went to Grayling and Barryton with me once each. I think Ill get her to Elm Hall this year. Honestly? Marshall is MINE! I like going alone to this one, Im selfish like that.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2014, 10:32:40 pm »
Pearly
Was gona ask if the camper means we finally get to meet this mythical wifey, but if your renting out bunks then I recon not !
We have a raffle to generate a little money to help keep things going, we draw the names out after the sat eve meal and we would be glad to have anything donated to the cause ! If we get a big item like a "Pearl Drums" bow we may decide to auction it off.
Mike tells me there was a good bit of clean up going on allready at Wider Creek so I may not head north as early as I first planned to but how ever early in the week any of you want to come let me know and I will be there (if I can keep the old truck going that long)
Hope to see ya all in 24 days or less !!!!!!!!!!!!
Guy

Wifey is real Guy, see!

And yes, Ill dig up a bow for your raffle table. I think I have just the one for you.  ;)

blackhawk

« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2014, 09:17:00 am »
The wifey has been bringing this up it seems once a week or so...and a lot of folks were harping on me at the classic to be at Marshall this year...I'm starting to get the hint  ::) ...

Since there isn't a presque isle shoot(its the same weekend)some of the folks that attend there have said they might go to Marshall since that ones cancelled now. Chuck(holeinthebowchuck) said he might head that way,n I'd imagine at least one other Hawkeye bowman wood ride with him...hickory bill is thinking about coming out as well..as is rob(pahunter) ...so it sounds like the numbers are gonna be up again this year and Marshall is back on the rebound(hope so) ...osage outlaw n danzn bar will be there for there first time too...id sure hate to miss it,cus its shaping up to be a good one so far.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2014, 09:25:18 am »
Woo-hoo! Come on over, you eastern feller's are always welcome. Several new attendee's this season by the sounds of it.

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2014, 10:21:07 am »
Hmm.  .  .
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2014, 10:54:05 am »
Don't be a sissy Sulfridge......;)

blackhawk

« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2014, 10:59:38 am »
Head on up Greg if ya can...you won't regret it or be dissapointed,but I gotta warn ya that ya just might find yourself there every memorial day weekend there after ;)  8)