Author Topic: 17th Tennessee Classic  (Read 125758 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 17th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2014, 11:45:15 am »
What ever you bring Bear will be fine and appreciated I feel sure. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #301 on: April 21, 2014, 09:13:26 pm »
Can I make a request?  Will all the folks that contributed to getting Del stuffed in a cat carrier and shipped over please get together for a photo with him on Saturday morning???
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline turtle

• PA1007207
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2014, 09:43:37 pm »
Can I make a request?  Will all the folks that contributed to getting Del stuffed in a cat carrier and shipped over please get together for a photo with him on Saturday morning???

Only if i can stand beside you JW. (need someone to make me look better) ::)
Steve Bennett

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2014, 10:03:59 pm »

Only if i can stand beside you JW. (need someone to make me look better) ::)

Who said I was going?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #304 on: April 22, 2014, 12:19:16 am »
We usually try to get a PA group pic each year anyway.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:41:07 pm by Pat B »
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #305 on: April 22, 2014, 08:54:26 am »
We are hoping he can take it on the plane with him. ;) :) you know I don't ship. ;) ;D ;D ;D Not to sure about the knife on a plane tho. :-\ ??? :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Buffalogobbler

« Reply #306 on: April 22, 2014, 09:16:27 am »
Can't wait to see everyone again!
I'll be riding down with Chuck, not sure of our final plans yet but we'll be there either Thurs. or Fri. morning.

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #307 on: April 22, 2014, 11:33:15 am »
Very cool Kevin,was hoping yall was coming, guess I need to see if I can dig up a holey stave for Chucky ;D ;D ;D ,Davy said he would be a day later this year,at some kind of knife show or something ,said he and Barb would be there Wed. morning. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #308 on: April 22, 2014, 11:48:22 am »
One week from today and I'll be there. Coming by myself in our Toyota Corolla so I'll have limited capacity.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #309 on: April 22, 2014, 12:42:39 pm »
There is a faint glimmer of hope that I might get to make it after all. I hope it works out, either way I know you all will have a blast! Best gathering I have ever attended.

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #310 on: April 22, 2014, 01:08:12 pm »
I think JW should make the trip even if it means hocking a couple of his long guns!  Not making it myself leaves a big hole in my heart so hope someone remembers me at the Spirit Station!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #311 on: April 22, 2014, 01:25:08 pm »
You will be remembered Joe, and your presence missed by many. Maybe we can paint an African animal at the Spirit Station for some good mojo. What will you be hunting in Africa?  dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #312 on: April 22, 2014, 02:23:05 pm »
My contract is for 12 plains game animals, but I only want to shoot a Mt. Zebra and they are the most difficult by far.  They come into the water holes in the night and then head for the thick mountain cover during the day and are they ever hard to pull a sneak on!  Wouldn't mind shooting a wart hog with my bow.  Costs add up when you shoot something as the mounting and shipping can get expensive.  Still a lot cheaper than hunting a Yukon moose in Canada.  If you see Miss Sweet Pea at the Classic please tell her hi for me!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #313 on: April 22, 2014, 02:25:41 pm »
Uh oh, change of plans.  My son's middle school district baseball tournament is this Friday and Saturday.  They have had a great season and are the #1 seed.  I have supported them throughout the season by contributing my time whenever needed and volunteering to help.  As the #1 seed, they will be hosting the tournament and will need me greatly to help with concessions, grill, gate, prepping the field, and what not.  Other parents have failed to step up as needed, and I can't bail on the team.  That being said, I will be a day later than planned :'( but still should arrive this Sunday.  It's all good.
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #314 on: April 22, 2014, 02:33:03 pm »
I think JW should make the trip even if it means hocking a couple of his long guns!  Not making it myself leaves a big hole in my heart so hope someone remembers me at the Spirit Station!  Joe

Joe:  My eldest son will definitely remember you.  You invited him to participate in last year's ceremony.  I'll have him climb to the Spirit Station for a word wishing you best on your hunt.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI