Author Topic: 17th Tennessee Classic  (Read 125711 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 17th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2014, 06:14:02 am »
Sounding good folks,we cut wood this weekend and started making plans,can't wait to see yall again. Ink you can bring you own stave ,no nocks cut in but can be floor tillered,all you have to do is register,we have staves and lots of other folks have some also if you don't have one dry and ready,cost on them vary,depending on what kind of wood and how far along they are. Glad you can make it,sounds like we are going to have several 1st timers. Tim,you should be fine,if you get to cold I have plenty of stuff you can cover up with. Heck GunDoc might make room in his sleeper.  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D By the way GunDoc we are widening the drive. ;) ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Ink

• Jason Chollett
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2014, 07:45:48 pm »
Good to know Pappy. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, finally putting a face to the names on the screen. Im dragging my Dad and brother over there too. Gonna be their first bows as long as they can wait till the classic to make one. Should make for an entertaining weekend   ;D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 08:46:49 pm by Ink »
Chew Motrin, drink water, drive on

Offline Josh B

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2014, 10:01:19 pm »
Lol! Someone just well use the sleeper.  I usually don't manage to find my truck til 3 or 4 AM. :o. Glad to hear about the driveway project.  It was a little tight getting the ken-a-bego in the entrance.  I'm still in delicate negotiations with my war dept (Missus Doc) on whether or not I can attend.  I am confident that we can come to some sort of accord, but it may get expensive.  Josh

Stringman

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2014, 10:49:44 pm »
Well, I sure hope it's in the cards for me to go. Still have some logistics to work out, but this is something I'm a lookng forward to...

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2014, 11:22:41 pm »
Lol! Someone just well use the sleeper.  I usually don't manage to find my truck til 3 or 4 AM. :o. Glad to hear about the driveway project.  It was a little tight getting the ken-a-bego in the entrance.  I'm still in delicate negotiations with my war dept (Missus Doc) on whether or not I can attend.  I am confident that we can come to some sort of accord, but it may get expensive.  Josh

Sometimes you have to take one for the team Josh  ;D
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2014, 01:27:20 am »
Josh, we could organize a phone chain, if you like.  Everyday a different one of us will call Missus Gun Doc and ask if you can come to TN in May to play with us.   :laugh:  I'm sure by mid-March she'd just throw her hands in the air a beg you to go.   >:D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:36:02 am by hedgeapple »
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2014, 01:51:00 am »
Josh, we could organize a phone chain, if you like.  Everyday a different one of us will call Miss Gun Doc and ask if you can come to TN in May to play with us.   :laugh:  I'm sure by mid-March she'd just throw her hands in the air a beg you to go.   >:D

I'm in.  I'll volunteer for the 3 am phone calls.............Can Josh come to Tennessee and play bows and arrows with us?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2014, 05:02:14 am »
Hope it works out Josh. You guys ant right  ;) I don't want to be in on that,I may get to meet her some day and that wouldn't be good. ;) ;D ;D
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Josh B

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2014, 08:50:00 pm »
Uhhhh.....g....thanks ol buddies! :o. You all trying get me beat up when i get home? ??? >:( ;D.  I think I'll stick with my current approach.  Lol!   Pappy,  someday I hope my entire family gets to meet you and everyone else that makes the classic what it is.  For right now, I'd be happy just to get their myself!  Josh

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2014, 12:39:19 am »
You just let me and Dave know if we need to put plan B in motion  ;) 

Offline Josh B

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2014, 01:34:18 pm »
You just let me and Dave know if we need to put plan B in motion  ;)

Lol!  We'll keep the plan B on the backburner for now, but its always good to have a contingency plan!  Lol!  Josh

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2014, 03:31:08 pm »
I could just copy her on all those pics I send you trucker? I bet you could go anywhere you wanted after that buddy!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2014, 08:48:12 pm »
You Guys are killing me.... ;D :) ;)
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline BearG

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2014, 08:56:21 am »
Just tell her Bear said you could come. That should work. lol
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Josh B

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2014, 10:46:05 am »
She's already seen them Pearlie.  She just laughed and called us old pervs.  Lol!

I'll tell her that Bear!  Lol!  She couldn't possibly refuse now!  Lol!  Josh