Linked Events

• Presque Isle Camp/Shoot: May 23, 2008 - May 26, 2008

Author Topic: Presque isle field archers memorial day weekend camp/shoot  (Read 44032 times)

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
Re: Presque isle field archers memorial day weekend camp/shoot
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 12:21:16 am »
GGGREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more the merrier!  If Chad hasn't moved by then, bring him along with ya will ya Pappy.... ;D He told me last year he would try to make it up this year, if he wasn't to busy...... ::)

We're working on a new moving target for this years shoot. Man, its gona be fun !  8)
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline redwasp

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 10:27:33 pm »
hi ryan, i wouls be interested im in bushkill pennsylvania har far is that from me? I am new to trad acheryand would love to attend. please fill me in on the details
If one man can do it, another man can do it. Richard......Northeastern PA.

Offline Ryano

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 12:30:16 am »
Hi redwasp. Give me your adress and I'll map quest it for you. We are in waterford pa which is just a few miles south of Erie pa.

taurus

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 11:38:27 am »
That sounds really great over memorial day weekend ,I am not an archer but a good friend is . We usually canoe either the alleghany or clarion rivers for a three day trip . I will let him know.

Offline Ryano

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 11:48:25 pm »
Thanks Taurus. We have several branches of french creek that are popular for canoeing close also, so bring your canoe with you if you want. Hope to see you there.  ;D

PK

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 06:31:04 pm »
That sounds like so much fun ,I wonder if The grey hound bus will take me there and or even let me carry my bow on the bus.PK :)

Offline Ryano

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 07:23:12 pm »
Pk, you could ride the bus to Erie pa and I could arrange to have you picked up at the bus station. I don't see why you couldn't bring you bow on the bus as long as it was in a case, call the local terminal and ask.

PK

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 02:07:39 am »
 Ryano,Will check on that bus situation. I would have to put it under the bus in the baggage compartment, Post pics any way so us me's can see how much fun you all had. I notice a lot of archery Events on Flickr website. That looks like loads of fun I'm still wishn Maybe if I get my Bush check, thats still stimulating the Economy, By going to fun events.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 02:28:38 am by PK »

Offline Ryano

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2008, 01:17:00 am »
Will do Pk.  ;D

Offline Ryano

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 09:36:31 pm »
Pappy, you should pick up sawfiler (Shannon Walker) on your way up. I'm trying to talk him into comming.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 11:37:21 am »
Where dose he live.I am trying to get GregB and Grant to come,maybe you can work on them at the Classic.Looks like a long ride  and just me for now,can't get Greg to get that far from home.If I come
by myself I plan on leaving here Thursday morning as early as I can get away from work ,hopefully
around 9 or 10.That should put me there late Thursday night,I thought you said it was about 12 hours.If I do that I am coming in my little Niss.pickup and camp right out of it,if that's OK.going
to go light.Bows,Beer and a little food.Might throw in a few Arrows also.I will get the directions at the Classic if you make it or I guess if you don't I can map quest it.I really perfer hand written directions
I seem to do better with them,I usually only get lost once or twice when I Right them myself. :)
Do I get close to Davy,Chuck and Glenn live ?I plan to stay Sunday night and drive back Monday.
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 11:48:57 am »
Maybe next year ryano its only about 11 hours for me but don't think I can manage Pappy's and
your get together all in one month.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2008, 06:40:20 am »
Well I got the final approval last night from the boss,as if I needed it. ;) Road trip.She
didn't like the idea of me driving by myself ,but O WELL,I told her I was a big boy.Now
I need to make some plans. :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2008, 12:44:58 pm »
Well I got the final approval last night from the boss,as if I needed it. ;) Road trip.She
didn't like the idea of me driving by myself ,but O WELL,I told her I was a big boy.Now
I need to make some plans. :)
    Pappy

Come on Pappy ....55 aint done for yet......I am kicking it now....and will keep doing so till they bury Me!!! My Wife says that I am too Old to be riding my Harley from here to Michigan too....1600 miles...but I do it constantly....you go for it!!! ::)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Ryano

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2008, 12:47:54 am »
Great!  ;) Sounds like a plan Pappy. I will be at the classic, so I can give you directions. Shannon lives in Mt. Herman Kentucky, I'm gona call him and work on him right now!