Linked Events

• MoJam 2015 Missouri: July 16, 2015 - July 18, 2015

Author Topic: When is MoJam 2015?  (Read 68006 times)

Offline ArmyRanger

Re: When is MoJam 2015?
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2015, 06:25:00 pm »
 ;D I think I'll be able to make this one, it is scheduled in my calender so if no major calamitys arise I should see you all there
Honest Sir it was on fire when I got here.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2015, 10:37:25 pm »
Always ready to have another. Just be ready for no nose. He is a marine but he tries his best to behave at mojam.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2015, 11:21:54 pm »
Once a marine always a marine! Semper Fi!
OK I'm done now I will behave >:D Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2015, 11:04:32 am »
Good to hear it Army Ranger!  Is your Kentucky Coffee Wood bow still shooting?

....and you know NoNose, he's nothing to worry about.  Just another old Jarhead.   :D

OneBow

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2015, 11:23:46 am »
Hey!  >:D
Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2015, 10:20:37 pm »
Eric that bow was Hackberry.  I gave it to mike to finish. I think he finished it but I haven't seen it since ok. I did lay out the coffee bean stave and will mess with it again tomorrow night.  It should be finished for Mojam hopefully along with a few others.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2015, 11:42:42 pm »
Hey Dave, how's that stave I coming along that I gave you last year?  I haven't heard my ears ringing from all of the grumbling! Patrick

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2015, 12:34:58 am »
Hackberry bow has 3" of set and chrysalled in 4 places.  Using it in my garden as tomato stake.

;)
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2015, 09:10:56 pm »
Pat. Still just how I got it. Lol I have been under pressure to finish four bows and a few others in there as well and haven't had time for the "fun" wood lately.

Michael I know that ain't true. You probably can't grow tomatoes big enough to need stakes.  :P

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2015, 09:10:58 pm »
Extended for cast for mojam.... Highs in the 80's and lows in the 50's ;)

I've already got my time off work approved. Not that 8th matters. I'd rather quit than miss mojam.  I can't wait to see everyone again. I wonder how early is too early?

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2015, 09:33:36 pm »
Never too early.  I can't wait.  Got my time off approved by both work and the misses.  ;)

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2015, 03:09:09 pm »
I wonder if Keith will unlock the gates for us the friday before this year?  ;D  one week just wasn't enough last year. Then I might get some actual bow work done.  I've been trying to come up with some things for the clout shoot and the live auction as well.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2015, 04:01:47 pm »
FRIDAY before?  Bud, you're gonna have to pay rent!
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2015, 04:41:27 pm »
Things aren't looking good for me this year. :(   I got an email from Kelly the other day and he is unsure if he can make it due to work. I'll keep y'all posted.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2015, 06:38:32 pm »
Hope things work out, Pat, that ya cam make it.