Linked Events

• MoJam 2015 Missouri: July 16, 2015 - July 18, 2015

Author Topic: When is MoJam 2015?  (Read 68094 times)

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: When is MoJam 2015?
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2015, 07:02:47 pm »
I really hope you can make it Pat! Last year when I talked to Kelly he said he wouldn't miss it for the world!

Dave, looks like you are going to try and beat me there this year. I'm coming for a whole week too. But the Friday before, man! I'm planning on being there Sunday before, hopefully bringing a small camper this time.
Did you get my voice mail yesterday? Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2015, 03:04:07 pm »
That would be a bummer pat. Was looking forward to having you out here. Kelly we could do without but we were willing to put up with him to have you along. >:D

Patrick I never check my messages. I'm bad about that. Lol
I should have three benches to bring along and hopefully I'll have a tiller in tree set up too. I like having a back behind the bows I'm looking at.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2015, 03:25:31 pm »
Awesome Dave! I'm bringing a shave horse and a adjustable reflex deflex caul I built last year. Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline sleek

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2015, 05:47:47 pm »
Wife said I can go! Boss always gives me time off anytime I ask so im going. I hope my wife can come, either way my son will be coming too.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2015, 09:40:49 pm »
Good deal buddy! I'm going for the whole week. Your welcome to ride up with me if you have enough time off! Patrick

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2015, 11:23:33 pm »
That's great sleek. My two sons and daughter will be with me all week again to I think.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2015, 11:01:27 pm »
Too bad about Pat and Kelly not being able to make it. I know Kelly was being transferred to a new base and, I think, he got promoted as well so that can "complicate" things. Dave, you ever just consider moving to Marshall...? ;D
 ;)

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2015, 12:29:51 am »
On permanent basis, Marshall likely wouldn't let him in ... just sayin'      >:D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2015, 02:31:09 pm »
Hahaha paul. I like a temporary residence best. Keeps people looking for me on their toes. >:D and knoll is probably right, they wouldn't let me in anyway.

This time two months from now guys...

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2015, 11:10:12 am »
Aw heck Dave, the folks in Marshall should welcome a fine fella such as yourself as a citizen.  ;D
Yep, just a couple months to go...

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2015, 10:11:52 pm »
looks like we'll all be there this year, but we're all staying in hotels for the 1st time ever.  I heard from Sal, Larry, Rob, and Dan...looks like Thursday thru Sunday. 
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2015, 12:07:54 am »
Good deal Bob! Hope to see you there. I'm planning a  week myself. Done the hotel thing last year. I felt like I missed a lot so I'm bringing a camper this year. Patrick

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2015, 11:47:45 am »
Sal's coming?  Dave - you'd better mix up an extra jug of Pie!

I just got the news that I am getting a new position here at work - which is mostly a good thing - but it may curtail my time-off scenario for Mojam this year.  I still hope to get there around Tuesday evening, but the new job may get in the way... (dagnabitt!)

Onebow

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2015, 03:26:57 am »
I hope everything works out for you Eric! By the way, it sure was good to see you last week! Patrick

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2015, 01:00:31 pm »
Hope the new position works out for you Eric and you can still make it as "scheduled". I'll have the coffee ready..  ;)
Good to hear that Sal is coming out this year.  :D