Author Topic: Marshall 2015  (Read 62566 times)

Offline paulsemp

Re: Marshall 2015
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2015, 06:43:29 pm »
following pearly's lead is never a good idea

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2015, 07:08:45 pm »
Your right D-bar, they were there before me, now that they know which direction is west I guess I'll have to leave home earlier this year to beat the pirates to my shady spot.
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2015, 09:31:27 pm »
Buncha' sissy girls......I'll bring some 50 spf
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

JacksonCash

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2015, 11:00:03 pm »
My northern european ancestors have left me pasty and fearful of the day star. I'll bring 80spf.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2015, 07:51:40 am »
Good to see you folks checking in
Only 36 days now

If I can remember to bring the caution tape I will tape off that sunny region so you folks wont get hurt by that big ball of fire in the sky!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2015, 08:39:58 pm »
Have been looking forward to Marshall rendezvous alllll winter.  But just realized Marshall and my hs class reunion are same weekend!  At our "advanced" age, there likely won't be many more reunions and/or attendees.   :(

If I go to the Marshall event, will need to leave Sat morning.  Will alot of the PA gang be there Wed, Thu, and Fri?
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2015, 08:45:57 pm »
Yes sir !
especially  Thursday  and Friday
Guy Dasher
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2015, 10:27:38 pm »
Knoll
Glad to hear your coming it's  been a while since Missouri  has had a rep at Marshall  unless I missed someone!
safe jorneys and see ya there!
Guy Dasher
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2015, 10:35:15 pm »
Obtaining a visa is not for the feint-hearted.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2015, 07:34:39 am »
I hear ya Knoll
I never do get thru that process for Missouri
Anyway see ya soon in Tennessee and then just 3 weeks later in Marshall

In just 9 days the  Tennessee Classic will  be over and we  an all head north to get ready for Marshall !
The excitement builds !

I will se some of you up there in just 26 days !
Man am I pumped up !
Guy Dasher
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2015, 08:58:02 am »
I think I may just tent it this year. I love my little mini trailer for the shower and fridge, but the club has a great shower room and why not use it right? Plus, it got old last year having Pauly knocking on my door at 3 am to let him in because he is scared to sleep in his tent.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Forest_Farmer

• The best things in life are not things,,,,,,!
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2015, 09:09:20 am »
Sorry to say that i'm not going to make it to Marshall this year, my wife had the crazy idea of planning a vacation that week but her plans did not include Marshall,,,,,WTF?????   We'll have a family meeting over this.

Anyway I won't be there this year, but I will be as the TN Classic this weekend and will start planning to be at Elk Hall.  Pearl, do you have the dates for that one?

You guys have fun and based on the banter, you might want to plan all nocturnal events to avoid getting toasted.
Ed
When I stop learning please put me in a box!

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2015, 09:54:45 am »
I think I may just tent it this year. I love my little mini trailer for the shower and fridge, but the club has a great shower room and why not use it right? Plus, it got old last year having Pauly knocking on my door at 3 am to let him in because he is scared to sleep in his tent.

the last place I would want to sleep is in that yuppie express you got. it is good for taking a shower when your stinking though

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2015, 10:39:53 am »
Ed, Elm Hall is July 31-Aug 2. We will mail out or email flyers to everybody that registered last year.

Knocker, my shower still stinks after you used it, bleach didn't even work. Im trying ammonia next. If that doesn't work Ill replace the whole stall.

Offline DGF

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2015, 08:44:42 pm »
PD- The offer still stands to bring the wall tent down Wed. night. Gotta break that sukka in somehow.

-Dan
Wyoming, MI