Author Topic: 8th IBO Traditional world@TwinOaks  (Read 10853 times)

Offline amateurhour

• Administrator
Re: 8th IBO Traditional world@TwinOaks
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 05:47:23 pm »
I saw that post. It's pretty generic. It's a picture that was already posted here and just a "there's small, medium, and large targets" statement that's pretty true for any shoot.

I wouldn't put much concern into it.

Offline HH~

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2016, 10:39:16 pm »
Yep

I know him. Just trolling fer attention. I asked him about it. Says hes a prefered shooter at TO. Picture he copied from when shed got cleand out a month ago.
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline amateurhour

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2016, 09:13:22 am »
ONE MORE DAY! I just need to make it through the next eight hours at work and I can go home, finish airing out the tent, get my clothes and gear packed and be ready to hit up Wally World tomorrow morning and get groceries (I.E. Beer) and head that way!

Offline HH~

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2016, 06:53:01 am »
Already up here at the house. Talked to Adam Hammond coming up with Blob targets. He got my replacement already marked form me. Foggy this morning here too. Careful to all travelling Friday!!

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2016, 08:25:13 am »
Well we got it done, great event. About 500 folks showed and in that group a lot of good selfbow shooters, meet a lot of new friends to boot. I will have some pictures up when I get back to work. Now for the clean up. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2016, 07:16:20 am »
Mark

Thanks for the great time over the course of three days. The fellas purty much have this one figgered out don't they.

Hey, you did a wonderful job with the ranges and eradicating the course of the 29yrd Wolverine shots "if ya know what I mean"? I heard so many great comments about the Championship course. One fella said "this course was easier than the Classic" and he said that with a big smile.

I tried to bring home the Bacon for the local boys in the Selfbow shoot-down but Bob Enlow was solid. Was fun to make it all way to end. Think I was the only guy on Range C Sunday with a white wood bow which was cool too.

Like to thank you ,the Club, IBO, 3Rivers and all the folks who make it a gud time.

Life is truly Gud.

Shawn~

Offline Selfbowman

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2016, 06:59:27 am »
Thanks Pappy and Twin Oaks for a great venue for the trad worlds . You guys never cease to amaze me with your ability to put on a great event of any kind. You guys are the best . Arvin
Well I'll say!!  Osage is king!!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2016, 04:19:26 am »
Thanks Arvin, always enjoy you and Deb's company. Have fun up North. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2016, 04:12:55 am »
Scores are up for the Hunter challenge on our web site [twinoaksbowhunters.org] and all IBO scores and pictures are up on their's, go to IBO.COM. if anyone is interested. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good