Author Topic: Elm Hall Shoot  (Read 34925 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: Elm Hall Shoot
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2016, 08:13:56 am »
boss says looks good that i have the weekend off, so i'll be there thursdee morn thru sundee. mind if i camp with the a- team ? lol.

Ya' betcha'. Head straight north of the club house to find us. You enter the back side of the club house from the far west end of the parking lot, you will see green gate to drive through. Our private gated community fills up fast back there!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Stixnstones

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2016, 07:13:56 pm »
thanx Pearly, excited about this one... bein a newb an all.
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2016, 08:32:14 pm »
Have fun Stix
hope you don't come home with one leg longer than the other one from them pulling it to much!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Stixnstones

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2016, 10:15:30 am »
yeah Guy, there a tuff crowd but i sure enjoy hangin with 'em
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2016, 06:09:14 am »
Better than a sissy crowd :)

Glad to have you around for a few days. Don't forget your bib and a big appetite muchacho'.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

JacksonCash

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2016, 11:08:53 am »
After this week of work, August can't come fast enough. Also, 11k posts - you need some kind of hobby Pearly.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2016, 11:27:10 am »
11,000 post does Pearl get a free oil change for that?
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2016, 11:35:15 am »
J-Syn I have more hobbies than I can handle already man! The first 11,000 came quick. It wont be so quick for the next batch. I don't type nearly as much as I once did. Much more reading nowadays, some chuckling, a few eye rolls and I'm good for the day :)

A free oil change would be great! Hemi's take nearly 7 quarts and I use Valvoline.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2016, 12:01:08 pm »
My nephew sell AMS oil I'll check with him to see if they offer any promotions for that.
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2016, 01:18:53 pm »
<snip>The first 11,000 came quick. It wont be so quick for the next batch. I don't type nearly as much as I once did. Much more reading nowadays, some chuckling, a few eye rolls and I'm good for the day :)
<snip>

We need the OLD guys like you to keep your post count up so the rest of us YOUNG BUCKS can learn a thing or two!  Don't give up on us just yet grampa>:D

OneBow

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2016, 04:22:09 am »
Ya Pearl has a lot to say. ;) :) Well not much over a month and I will be headed North, can't wait. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2016, 06:44:15 am »
<snip>The first 11,000 came quick. It wont be so quick for the next batch. I don't type nearly as much as I once did. Much more reading nowadays, some chuckling, a few eye rolls and I'm good for the day :)
<snip>

We need the OLD guys like you to keep your post count up so the rest of us YOUNG BUCKS can learn a thing or two!  Don't give up on us just yet grampa>:D

OneBow

I grew weary of hose bags following me around just to get a chance to correct me, disagree with me or try to make a fool of me. I don't build bows to argue with people about how I go about it and what works for me. So I mostly use the site just to communicate with people that don't want to make me look a fool. People like you guys :) I leave the teaching to the brainy types with vast amounts of experience.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2016, 04:38:13 am »
Dang Pearl.  :o wrong side of the bed or did I hear a twinge of sarcasm in that last post. ;) :) Anyway I seen where they are already getting ready, new roof on the club house and lots of trimming and fixing up going on. :) Can't wait to get up there and see the place and all the guys. :) Hope for good weather and low skeeter count but it really don't matter , it will be a good time no matter what. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2016, 06:24:39 am »
I'm eternally sarcastic :) You know what I meant, I'm sure of that ;)

Yes sir. Lots of work going on according to Brian. I've been talking a lot via email with him, but haven't been out to the club. Been too busy at home. If we can keep most of the rain away and the temps under 85, Id be tickled pink.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2016, 07:57:58 am »
Yep, I have about figured you out  :-\  I stress ABOUT. :) Ya 85 would be nice but as I said it really don't matter much to me, I'll have a nice fire and have fun either way. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good