Author Topic: mojam 2017  (Read 113062 times)

Offline gifford

Re: mojam 2017
« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2017, 08:27:14 am »
Heh, know what you mean Paul.

Well, dang, facebook. Can't do the face stuff. Hope they have extras for sale at MoJAM, size large.

Offline just robin

« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2017, 03:29:50 pm »
About shirts, can't sell on here. If you want to email me, we could discuss how big a boy you are.
Email robin.baker@gavilon.com

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2017, 05:25:30 pm »
just Robin... are you the new t-shirt sponsor for Marshall Bowhunters/MoJam?  If not, you seem to be soliciting falsely...?????  Maybe you are really Keith in disguise ...  >:D
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline just robin

« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2017, 07:28:54 pm »
Nothing false here.
I truly dump the trash, set targets, run the grill, operate the pig, and order the shirts.
And other things behind the scenes to make your MO-Jam experience the best it can be.
I believe Keith will vouch for me if need be.
I also order the shirts 😁

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2017, 07:54:22 pm »
cool... you can understand how it looks when someone has just joined this forum and suddenly offers to sell shirts... I owe you a cold one for all of the work that you do to make my MoJam experience so wonderful.   :BB  We have ordered them using a thread many times in the past few years, but it seems like they were just ordered and sold the past couple of years... either way works.
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline just robin

« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2017, 08:02:15 pm »
No problem Bob. I see where you are coming from. I joined because I had seen questions being asked and Keith is really busy with his job. Just trying to stay in touch.
The other website allowed sales, this one does not. Would like for people to contact us if they can, if not we will have extras.
Thanks

Offline gifford

« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2017, 08:40:25 pm »
Just Robin -

Since you requested that I contact you by email, I have done so. Looking forward to your reply. No need to clutter this thread with acrimonious debate.

Gifford

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2017, 11:27:27 pm »
Robin is also one of those responsible for keeping Dave's Miss Marley happy.
 :o
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline just robin

« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2017, 11:40:00 pm »
Jerry and I try.👍

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2017, 03:21:33 am »
Robin is also one of those responsible for keeping Dave's Miss Marley happy.
 :o

We all work on that!  I'm thinking by the time she's old enough to date, (...in about 25 years!), she'll be so high 'maintenance' Dave's gonna have a hard time pawning her off on anybody!

OneBow

Online PaulN/KS

« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2017, 08:14:36 am »
My much more confuser savvy wife has a facelook account so I'll let her do the ordering.
Thanks just robin.  :OK

Offline CvMn

« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2017, 07:12:30 am »
Has anyone heard from Mudd or Butch?? It would be great to see them. Larry

Online PaulN/KS

« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2017, 08:42:08 am »
I see Mudd post over at another traditional website from time to time so he's still around. I don't recall if he made out last year though.

Offline gifford

« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2017, 11:36:21 am »
Havent seen Butch Speer post in a while; he hasn't made the last couple if I recall correctly.

Hopefully both are hale and hearty and will make it this year.

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2017, 09:58:05 pm »
Well ya'll,  I have had a whirlwind of a couple of weeks.  I have received a pouring of support and help.  I don't know what to say other than thank you all! You guy's know who you are. 
That being said,  I was thinking about surprising everyone but, I will see you all at mojam in a couple of weeks.  I won't have my camper this year because a close friend has offered to let me stay in his.  Thanks buddy!

I will be bringing as many staves as I can.  Hickory and Osage.  I'll have my reflex deflex caul with me again as well. But I have misplaced my string jig so if anyone has one or two could they bring theirs?

On the other hand,  my Uncle Gary will be joining us at mojam this year.  He will fit right in! He will be setting up a booth,  he will have hand made knives,  tools a few primitive supplies maybe some cedar slats for lam bows. He will have some other craft items as well as wooden toys and puzzels. Oh,  and he will have some old splitting wedges and ax heads as well.  He does craft shows all over as well as rendezvous.  So their should be something interesting for everyone. 

Im looking forward to seeing everyone, and I hope to have a great time this year dispite my personal life trails and tribulations. I can't wait,  I need to get away!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!