Author Topic: MoJam?  (Read 143986 times)

Offline Danzn Bar

Re: MoJam?
« Reply #405 on: July 22, 2018, 04:12:31 pm »
Had a great time!!!!!!  Super Gathering, lots and lots of bow building.  Thanks to Badger for putting on the Broadhead Shoot, enjoyed and learned a lot from that experience.  That little contest brings the cream to the top.

Also want to thank all of MoJam Guys involved in putting this event on.  It was great.
I was having so much fun I got only one picture of the twins.....Can you name them?

Thanks again,
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Online bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #406 on: July 22, 2018, 05:47:42 pm »
Nice picture Bill. Something's missing? Pencils? Glad you all had a good time.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #407 on: July 22, 2018, 05:55:15 pm »
Im prepping like a mad man for my race but i wanted to say thank you to the marshall bowhunters again this year. What a great time i had! I did take a lot of pictures and ill work on posting them when i get back. 

Bill, those are some good looking fellas
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #408 on: July 22, 2018, 05:57:48 pm »
...i wanted to say thank you to the marshall bowhunters again this year. What a great time i had! I did take a lot of pictures and ill work on posting them when i get back. 

Bill, those are some good looking fellas

x2 Dave... thank you too and good luck in the race!
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline gifford

« Reply #409 on: July 22, 2018, 07:15:06 pm »
"And girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man"

Be safe on the river, Dave, and best of luck.

Thanks for the heat gun lessons on the bow form.

Offline Emennis

• "In the long run, you only hit what you aim at"HT
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2018, 07:30:36 pm »
I made it home by 630 pm. Hope all the stars align and I can return again next year. I had an awesome time with chatting with so many people and learning alot about bow making. I will post pictures when I can figure out how to make them small enough for the webpage to allow them lol 😆
The thing about archery is that everyone can do it and everyone can have a good day at it. You don't have to be an expert.

Tom Barker

Offline Mad Max

« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2018, 07:32:19 pm »
That's two of  the three stooges
I would rather fail trying to do something above my means, Than to succeed at something beneath my means.

Offline little bear

« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2018, 08:08:15 pm »
Thank you Bob for Robs pickles.  Wow that doesn't sound right.  Had a wonderful time this week with awesome neighbors.  Greg has been underway on his 5 year plan of his bow he is building.  Thanks to everyone who helped him.   He has been talking about doing this for 5 years and finally started one so we should have it done in another 5 (hence the 5 year plan).  Can't wait til next year to see everyone again.  Thank you to everyone who fed me over the week.  Jon the fish was amazing.  Rob the fish you cooked was also outstanding.   Someone by us made some bread that was out of this world but I am not sure who it was.  Brenda and Brad we are only 45 min apart lets get together and thanks for everything.

Til we meet again

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #413 on: July 22, 2018, 08:17:17 pm »
Cahl and I just walked in the door here at home. I'll post a proper thank you after I my brain recharges fully. I will say that MOJAM is one of the best times I have ever had. Cahl and I were already planning next year's trip on the way home. (When he wasn't sleeping)
Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #414 on: July 22, 2018, 08:17:23 pm »
the twins.....Can you name them?

Dumb and Dumber?
Beauty and Beast?
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #415 on: July 22, 2018, 08:20:04 pm »
Gail and Greg, thanks for letting my boys hang out at yku camo most of the week.

Bill, Im glad you made it to Mojam! It was cool to see you there hanging out with everyobe else. I wish i could have chatted more.

Clint, A a ron, Evin, and barefoot Scott and me had a fiercly competitive six holes of golf before A A ron and scott stole the gold cart and drove it back to camp. The course officials made clint go through a sort of waterboarding session before he was allowed to leave!

Hopefully the second round of floaters make it home safely soon too.

What a whirlwind week of bowmaking.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #416 on: July 22, 2018, 08:23:43 pm »
Like every year, by the end of the week your dirty, tired and ready to get home, but you already miss the mojam family before you even pull out of the park.
Kyle

Good summation of the "MoJam Experience."
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #417 on: July 22, 2018, 08:25:45 pm »
Glad you guys made it home safe! Congratulations on the bow you made. Im glad that you survived the week without getting mauled by that raccoon.  Turns out Clint and scott were feeding it the whole time! >:D

Erin, You are welcome back any time as long as ylu bring the weather.

Mike im glad your mother is okay. You were missed greatly this year. I didnt have coffee until the concession stand opened!

Kyle has it right...
Dirty, tired and missing everyone already. Cant wait til next year.

Offline Stixnstones

« Reply #418 on: July 22, 2018, 08:31:26 pm »
Bill, thats one of the funniest pics i've ever seen. Ya gotta keep your eye on the Outlaw. Cant wait to see more pics.. sounds like a great time
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline Selfbowman

« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2018, 08:38:53 pm »
This first timer had a large time. Thanks to all that put it together. A lot of very good bowyers there. Enjoyed the flight shoot and the late night bowing, meeting some awesome folks , and late nite shooting. Arvin
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 06:58:23 am by Selfbowman »
Well I'll say!!  Osage is king!!