Author Topic: MoJam?  (Read 143876 times)

Offline gifford

Re: MoJam?
« Reply #315 on: July 11, 2018, 10:07:46 pm »
I'm sure hoping to be there Tuesday by noon. Good Lord Willing.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #316 on: July 11, 2018, 10:56:05 pm »
Hoping to get there by following Paul out of Kansas! I'll have sourdough bread and butter, and maybe some homegrown jelly!  The MOJAM ale will also be ready for tasting
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #317 on: July 12, 2018, 06:14:37 am »
I think I'll be rolling in on Thursday morning

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #318 on: July 12, 2018, 07:49:42 am »
I think I'm going to join Mike at the gate to help get the pie back from Dave.  Jon,  we will be sure to deliver the pan to you safely! -C-

I'll be there hopefully around noon on Sunday.  I'll also bring my fish fryer and tank.  And can help cook. 

Jon,  I can bring some extra fish if you need me to, I have lots of crappie and white bass,  lots!

I can't wait for this vacation,  work has been really rough this week and has really hinderd my preparation plan.  But I hope to have everything loaded Saturday and head out early Sunday.  3 more days!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline JonW

« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2018, 10:11:15 am »
Pat I have the fry covered. If you want to bring some though I'm always down for some grilled fish tacos!

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2018, 10:19:24 am »
Darn nice pipe there Eric; do you have any other examples the for sale or trade kind? Like a oom paul or bulldog? Inquiring minds and all that there...

I’ll have a few with me that I could either trade or sell.  I’m pretty s l o w  at making them, so there’s not likely to be more than just a few...

Here is one I finished yesterday...

OneBow

Offline mobow

« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2018, 10:34:25 am »
I will be there.  Will bring some corn on the cob

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2018, 11:25:37 am »
I will be there.  Will bring some corn on the cob

I remember several years back...someone... Joe Marty?... stopped just outside of Marshall and loaded his red truck with fresh FIELD corn... it was terrible.  LOL
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline gifford

« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2018, 12:26:41 pm »
Eric - way cool, I'll be heading your way once MoJAM commences...or Tuesday...

Dang, won't be long now, MoJAM fever is reaching a fever pitch...

Offline mobow

« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2018, 02:40:50 pm »
So Bob, just so I am understanding you correctly.  You are saying I should get the sweet corn from somewhere else?😝

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2018, 03:52:31 pm »
So Bob, just so I am understanding you correctly.  You are saying I should get the sweet corn from somewhere else?😝

(lol)    -C-

Offline feathersnwood

« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2018, 04:23:52 pm »
We should be arriving on Wednesday early afternoon!!! I’ve got a couple new things in our trailer !
Wyatt is trying to decide if he will bring a few staves to sell or trade all he has has left is the ones he kind of wants to keep. I know he is looking for a rasp like he used at Michigan I believe it was a Shinto rasp but you never know about what he would trade for! As always he will be willing to help split staves just ask him. Can’t wait to see everybody!! Oh thinking I might stop by Paul’s on Monday night and sample this pie everybody is talking about😃hope there is some left for you all!!
lets get back to the basics

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2018, 04:31:25 pm »
We should be arriving on Wednesday early afternoon!!! I’ve got a couple new things in our trailer !
Wyatt is trying to decide if he will bring a few staves to sell or trade all he has has left is the ones he kind of wants to keep. I know he is looking for a rasp like he used at Michigan I believe it was a Shinto rasp but you never know about what he would trade for! As always he will be willing to help split staves just ask him. Can’t wait to see everybody!! Oh thinking I might stop by Paul’s on Monday night and sample this pie everybody is talking about😃hope there is some left for you all!!

It will be great to see you and the family... I have one of those rasps he can use at MoJam...it even has a knob on it so that you can use both hands...
Bob

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2018, 08:07:30 pm »
Im so excited this year! Tjisbis the point where i say, damn i have so much to do before I go and then just leave and deal with it. Lol. My kids are auoer excited. All three will be with me again this year. Eli is 15 so this may be his last for awhile. I have pictures of him at 6 there! I cant wait to see you guys! Aint no damn family like mojam family!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #329 on: July 12, 2018, 08:23:02 pm »
Im so excited this year! Tjisbis the point where i say, damn i have so much to do before I go and then just leave and deal with it. Lol. My kids are auoer excited. All three will be with me again this year. Eli is 15 so this may be his last for awhile. I have pictures of him at 6 there! I cant wait to see you guys! Aint no damn family like mojam family!

:OK  You're going to help me do a 'killer tiller' on a bow this year... :)  See you Tuesday!