Author Topic: ISO trade points  (Read 5019 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
ISO trade points
« on: August 13, 2018, 07:15:40 pm »
I need 6 or so trade points.   I have lots of feathers, some B-50 string material and other stuff.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline KHalverson

Re: ISO trade points
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 07:18:08 pm »
whats your preferred weight pat?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:41:19 pm »
Kevin, 125gr to 150gr.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline KHalverson

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 03:23:21 am »
I'd be happy to make you a half dozen.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 06:52:24 am »
What do you want in trade? I have other stuff I didn't mention above.

Offline Sidmand

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 07:25:57 am »
I have several unfinished trade point (as in not sharpened yet) that I cut from a circular saw blade.  If you still need some I can send you a half dozen or so.
"Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing." --> Aristotle

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 08:02:52 am »
What would you like in return, Sidmand? Will you post a pic of them?

Offline Sidmand

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 09:29:53 am »
I can post a picture this evening.  I will look around and see what I am in need of, if anything. 
"Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing." --> Aristotle

Offline Sidmand

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 07:18:15 am »
Sorry Pat, I didn't get a chance to get pictures last night.  My oldest daughter is going to be going down to our military processing center today to possibly/probably join the Navy.  I was up till midnight trying to calm her and her mother down.  I have a really old pic where you can see some of the points that I found in my pictures this morning.   I will try to get another pic this evening.  If I remember right, they are all in the 125 to 150 grain range, right around an inch wide, and a bit over 2 inches long.  But, let me verify that.

Pic attached.  You can see the points hiding behind the brown twine, right in the center of the picture.  I am making a gillie suit for hunting, I am pretty terrified of heights, so I am looking for some ground advantages.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 11:04:24 am »
Hard to see them in this pic. PM sent with my email.
 Good luck with your gillie suit and ground hunting. I've gotten a bit uneasy with tree stands in the last few years after hunting from them for 40 years.

Offline DuBois

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 12:27:36 pm »
Kevin just sent me some and they were exactly what I wanted and more.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 01:52:24 pm »
Yeah, Kevin and I are working on a deal mow.  :OK

Offline Little John

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 12:50:54 pm »
Pat, I just saw this post. I will try to make up some when I. Get home and some golden points also
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 02:45:38 pm »
Cool. Thanks Kenneth.  :OK
Safe travels home.

Offline Little John

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 05:21:14 pm »
Pat do you like single or both side bevel. If single bevel do you prefer them to be for left or right wing fletch?
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell