Author Topic: bowyers or wannabe bowyers in Ohio  (Read 26658 times)

Offline RobbH

Re: bowyers or wannabe bowyers in Ohio
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2018, 06:15:04 pm »
Hey Turtle, Interested in meeting up and sharing some of your knowledge?

Anyone going to the Kalamazoo MI shoot in January?

Offline turtle

• PA1007207
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 10:39:35 pm »
Yes. Not sure that I have much knowledge worth sharing, but like to meet other bow builders and work on bows and fling a few arrows.
Steve Bennett

Offline dylanholderman

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 07:12:50 pm »
i need to hang around this part of the board more often  (A) i'm in north linden and i work by the airport if you ever want to hang out.

Offline TNBuckeye

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2019, 01:22:46 pm »
RobbH I don't get on the old PA much but every once and again I circle back. I am in NE Ohio.  I have not made any bows yet, but I have a couple osage I am going to make into staves this spring if are able to get a couple people together let me know.  I am trying to gather the right tools right now. I would love to come and learn, unlike the other newbies they were talking about I am will to try especially if working my own staves who cares if I mess up my own right! lol have several staves to share as well. feel free to email me joshua_snyder22@hotmail.com

Offline buddyb

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 03:19:46 pm »
I have never made a selfbow yet, I did make a red oak board bow once and I've made several laminated fiberglass bows. I'm hoping to do a trilam later this spring....wouldn't mind getting together after it warms up lol.