Author Topic: Atlatl dart haul  (Read 6397 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Atlatl dart haul
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 05:14:25 am »
I want to plant it at work.  It was a big river bottom farm that they are letting grow up.  They haven't mowed the fields in a couple of years.  It won't hurt anything if it spreads there. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline rebsr52339

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2018, 08:56:09 am »
Eddie, You should have gotten the first box of the 48" cane by now. I got enough of the stuff to fill the 6' box and will be sending it this week. I am also filling another 48" box for the following week. Don’t worry about not using some of it because there is a bunch here you will be able to pick from.  :)

The shoots of the  Japanese cane was given to me by Don Ward, an archery dealer here in Mebane. Over the past 8 years it has grown like rabbits breading. If I come down to see my son in Tampa in the spring I will put a BUNCH in the truck. It makes really nice arrows and darts. Later

Dick
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:33:42 am by rebsr52339 »
REB

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2018, 05:34:06 am »
Maybe we'll have to cast a few together at Marshall Clint. Nice look cane.
Bjrogg

Sounds good BJ.  My first one there will be cast towards the guy who ripped me off on an atlatl trade last year at Marshall.   

That will get handled, If he has the newtons to show up this spring.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.