Author Topic: Marshall 2019  (Read 68351 times)

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: Marshall 2019
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2019, 12:51:46 pm »
Knoll. Just looking on my phone but I think I see potato's, peppers and maybe cucumbers? Hard to tell on my phone.
Bjrogg

Eagle-eye . . . . .

Good glasses.lol

I'm planting again  :)
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Stixnstones

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2019, 04:02:03 pm »
Bill, you certainly be missed but being with Ms Kim is way more important. Please give her a hug from Cathi and I... Mikey, hope that back heals up. Really cant wait to see y'all.
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline feathersnwood

« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2019, 07:33:47 pm »
It looks like we will not be able to make it up this year ☹️. Wyatt is getting out of school a few days later than last year and has a couple of finals to take . Just doesn’t leave much time up there so we have decided to stay around home this year . We will miss everybody up there and hopefully we will
See some of you at other places this summer! Maybe it will be in the cards for next year !
Everyone stay safe on your travels and we will be wishing we was there!
Andy, Sheryl  and Wyatt Barnett
Feathers n Wood llc
lets get back to the basics

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2019, 04:38:47 am »
That stinks Andy, but I understand how it goes.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2019, 07:21:27 am »
On the road Saturday. But take bit of detour to visit Mom for few days.
See ya sometime Wednesday!
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2019, 12:21:59 pm »
The rain missed us. I've been busy. Still got a lot to do. Looking much better than a week ago though. Still got my fingers and toes crossed.
Bjrogg

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2019, 12:14:29 am »
Ya'all keep an eye on the weather - there are several different systems up here that might mess things up a bit!  We could have snow in the high country and possibly "down" here (5200 ft).  Have a good time and post pics!  Remember, no pics, it didn't happen! >:D (lol) (lol). Hope to see some of you at MoJam!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline artemis

« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2019, 04:45:23 am »
Bill, so sorry that you and Kim won't be able to make it.  Please know we are thinking of you both.  Paul, glad you are introducing another kid to archery.  He'll have good role models with Nate and Brody.  Apparently Nate started packing his gear a few weeks ago. Knoll, as Nate pointed out at Elm Hall, since you are the oldest guy there you get special privileges.  BJ, since it looks like rain next week you can't get in the fields anyway, right?  See you all Wednesday, as soon as we can get around the Lake.

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2019, 06:14:39 am »
Andy and family, I'm sorry you all can't make it up for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you in July.

Going to work on loading up the trailer today in between the raindrops. I'm really looking forward to this year. Cahl is excited to spend time with all of his friends and try the tent his Papa is letting him use. Looks like this might be a working vacation for me. I'm going to have to bring along the sewing machine to prep for vending at Compton in a couple of weeks but that's ok.
Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline artemis

« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2019, 02:19:11 pm »
Paul, I was wondering about the pot luck.  We will have such a big crowd this year.  Can we contribute to the meat pile?  Should we cook up a bunch of brats or hot dogs? 
I'm making up a big Greek tomato cucumber salad.  Does anyone have any suggestions for another dish? 

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2019, 02:40:10 pm »
Chris and I are bringing 4 shoulders, as that's all our smokers can really do in 1 shot.  In the past it's been hit or miss on whether it's enough or not. Brats and dogs are easy enough. one thing we could do Sharon to see how the week pans out.  we could always run to town and grab something. It'd be a shame to bring way too much food if there's not a good showing

Offline artemis

« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2019, 04:52:00 pm »
Good idea Paul.  Thanks.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2019, 07:34:20 pm »
I was really hoping to see you all Andy. Wanted to show Wyatt "Trilogy".
Bill thinking about you all the time.
Sharon, I'm really hoping it doesn't have to rain for me to come.  A week ago I really didn't think there was much if any chance of me making it. We had a good week. Still have a lot to do but I'm thinking I might be able to make it if I can get a few more good days.
Have know idea when, but hopefully Susie, Heather and our youngest grandson Clifford will be heading to Marshall. Still got my fingers crossed.
Bjrogg
Hopefully see you all soon

Offline RyanR

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2019, 02:16:25 pm »
I should be there Thursday by 6:30

Offline Deerhunter21

• What do you despise? By this are you truly known.
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2019, 02:21:47 pm »
same for me Ryan but I don't know the place so I hope I can get there without any troubles
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.