Author Topic: Pyrography my wife did.  (Read 17303 times)

Offline Keenan

Re: Pyrography my wife did.
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 04:46:41 am »
 Awesome skills there Bro. It's neat to see the skills of the women on this board as well ;) Your a lucky man ;)  Keenan

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 09:09:39 pm »
Thats real cool Bro...Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Otoe Bow

• Mike Chase, Afghanistan
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 01:41:12 am »
Awesome man.  I like the whole concept of a pocket quiver.  I need to make me one, maybe before the Classic.

I'd have check out this post earlier but I thought it had something to do with putting wires on her fingers and asking her a lot of questions about you.    ;D  Your a lucky man Dana. 

Mike
So far, I haven't found any Osage or knappable rock over here.  Embrace the suck

Offline DanaM

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008, 08:12:36 am »
Otoe Ifin I get some time I'm thinking of making a few of these up to bring with me to Pappy's.
They don't take long to sew up and maybe the wife can find time to mess em up for me ;) ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2008, 10:27:33 pm »
That is some mighty fine work.
Cracker
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2008, 04:47:21 am »
Thanks for the Eagle one Dana! I really like it and I'm getting a lot of use out of it at the home/archery range! Though I do need to replace the bails of straw...again! Rains to much here in the Northwest!!!

Hows the UP these days? Did the snow finaly melt? Are the Trolls invading?

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2008, 08:56:14 am »

Hows the UP these days? Did the snow finaly melt? Are the Trolls invading?

David T

Oh David...........you are in Dire Shape......you must have come in contact with Dana once to often at Pappy's..........you have acquired the Dreaded....and Fatal Yooper Virus............for which there is no known cure for..you are showing the first staged of the Disease.....Paranoia ....the Fear of Trolls.......next comes the Craving for Pasties with a cold PBR or Strohs Beer.....followed by the urge to Smoke Fish....and the Final Stages you start saying stuff like Wholly Whuh....and You's Guys in every sentence that you Speak.....and praying to Heiki Luntda fer just one More Week of Summer before He covers da UP with da White Stuff fer anudder Year.....I am sorry that I have to be the Bearer of such traumatic News....but you are destined to become just Like Dana ....and there is nuttin dat is known ta Science dat can prevent it frum runnin it course now dat it has begun......My deepest condolences.........

As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2008, 09:28:05 am »
Just think Mike they invited me to Tennessee and said I can come back next year, der was even some Trolls der ya know eh ;D
My work is dunn.

Glad ya like the pocket quiver David.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2008, 02:29:36 pm »
Wholly Wuh! Dana, great little quiver. Tell your wife the picture is awsome.

Destructo, its not so bad most of my ancestors where Swede's and Dutch so its not so large a leap fer me! Eh! You guys are a hoot! Now where did I put my lutafisc?  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline DanaM

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2008, 02:42:00 pm »
Thats lutefisk and you can have my share

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2008, 03:01:14 pm »
Nasty aassed dead fish soaked in Lye....yep ....you can have all of Mine too!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2008, 04:35:22 pm »
Guys dont know how to prepare it right then. Lutefisk made with certain spices is just delicious! Now just soaked in lime is nasty.