Author Topic: Pulled pork again on Wednesday before the Classic (CANCELLED)  (Read 10287 times)

Offline chamookman

Re: Pulled pork again on Wednesday before the Classic (CANCELLED)
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2020, 02:39:54 am »
Sorry to hear that Pat ! Hang in there - hope to share a Fire with You in the Future  (=) - Bob.
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2020, 06:44:16 am »
Thanks Uncle Bob. We are healthy and live out in the country with little contact with others. Our county only has 30,000 residents and so far no cases I heard of. The vehicle is another story but nothing we can do about that now. I look forward to sharing a fire with you sometimes too. I'm disappointed I won't be going to the Classic but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2020, 07:03:33 am »
Sorry to hear that Pat but understand, we have not canceled it as of now but plan on making a decision by the 15th of April, all depends on how this thing is shaping up. Please don't cancel your plans yet, who knows what a few weeks will hold. We all know how these things go, everyone
panics and then in a few weeks it's over and we wonder what even happened.  :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Mad Max

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2020, 07:38:57 am »
Yes Pappy , let's hold on and see what comes of it.
Looking forward to coming  :)
Sorry to here that Pat
I would rather fail trying to do something above my means, Than to succeed at something beneath my means.