Author Topic: Thoughts on my second bow so far? (Elm pyramid) done tillering  (Read 7387 times)

Offline Ricardovanleeuwen

Re: Thoughts on my second bow so far? (Elm pyramid) done tillering
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2020, 12:47:42 pm »
I dont listen to the news, i throw the tv away and dont listen to radio music because i hate the advertising in It. I always liked It how It is in Amerika because when o was younger i was into falconry and Read alot on usa forum and the pictures of real nature you got there and the laws about hunting, also lot more people live off grid

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2020, 02:41:39 pm »
That's good to hear.The mainstream media news is a bunch of BS.There is a lot more people wanting to live off the grid nowadays.As for myself I try not to depend on technology too much.
We've got a sustainable population of wild game we can hunt with enjoyment if we abide by a few laws and do some proper game management.
You'll have to show us your bow later all dressed up.Looks like your doing a good job so far.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline Ricardovanleeuwen

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2020, 01:57:31 pm »
Not sure what you mean bij dressing up, i assume string It? I made a new string with the second collor and made a double loop flemish string and put serving on, not sure if i should Serve the loop ends? But here is the braced pic