Author Topic: Mojam?  (Read 39195 times)

Offline Hawkdancer

Re: Mojam?
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2021, 01:57:40 am »
Any place that doesn't already have a tent! Or poison ivy!  No extra charge for bugs! (lol)
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2021, 05:46:31 pm »
There aren't any bugs at mojam. There is a large area available for camp with a few overflow spots. Camping is free and there is free ice to help keep you cool as well. I would say most people do camp at this event as the bowmaking can carry on into the night.

Ill be gear gathering this week. I'll have a bonus truck coming this year so I can bring twice the stuff!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Allyn T

• I'm addicted to information
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2021, 09:14:13 pm »
So if I left at the crack of dawn Saturday and stayed the night would it still be a full day on Sunday?
In the woods I find my peace

Offline little bear

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2021, 12:38:38 am »
Can't wait to see everyone

Offline Patches

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2021, 09:20:04 am »
Allyn,

Saturday is the busiest day, but a lot of people head out late Saturday night, and it sounds like most are gone by noon Sunday (I usually head out late Saturday night).  If you can make it out Friday evening and stay all day Saturday, that would probably be better than Saturday/Sunday.  There will likely be people in the pavilion working on bows all night Friday, and some night shooting going on. 

I can't wait to see everybody again!  Looking forward to meeting you in person Allyn. 

Neal

"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline Allyn T

• I'm addicted to information
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2021, 02:00:21 pm »
Thanks Neal I'll try to work that schedule out instead
In the woods I find my peace

Offline cjkopec

• Chasing Heartwood
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2021, 08:16:24 pm »
I’m bummed I won’t make the event. I’m have to be in MI that weekend. But I’m contemplating coming in for a quick visit early in the week though. Maybe I’ll beat Dave to the gate. Oh heck, he’s probably already camped there. Who am I kiddin’?
Coby Kopec proud mom of Cahl  and
Founder of Chasing Heartwood

Enjoy the little things in life,
because one day you will look back,
and realize they were big things.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2021, 02:58:16 am »
I reckon Dave will be there to unlock the fate!  Maybe we can be right behind him! :BB >:D (lol)
Hawkdancer
Jerry

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2021, 01:06:49 pm »
I'm trying to be there Friday night. I hope you can make a stop by.  See you all very soon!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Butch Speer

• St. Clair Mo.
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2021, 05:17:26 pm »
Hey Dave, are you still working the band saw? Gonna make a bow after a bunch of years.
God Bless
Butch
Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much.
- Erastus Wiman

Offline mobow

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2021, 09:32:50 am »
The gate will be open Saturday morning the 10th for the early birds.  Look forward to seeing everyone.  Keith

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2021, 12:30:12 pm »
The red is bottled!  Hope to. Get there Tuesday.  Anyone know if Seirra Bullets in Sedalia still has their retail shop open.  I need some points for really fast "arrows" >:D :-M (lol) (lol)!
Hawkdancer
Jerry

Offline Patches

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2021, 03:38:16 pm »
Jerry,

I think I will be going through Sedalia tomorrow.  If I get a chance I will go by Sierra and see if they are open.

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2021, 09:54:55 pm »
Ill be there to push open the gate on Saturday morning Keith, just leave the key somewhere I can find it. 

On a side note, if anyone can bring me a sourdough starter I would be very thankful.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2021, 12:42:46 am »
Eric's gonna beat ya there.   ::)
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857