Author Topic: Mojam?  (Read 39123 times)

Offline Hawkdancer

Re: Mojam?
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2021, 02:38:34 am »
Weather was tolerable, Fish fry was great, everyone ate, got some good info on both bows in progress,  stayed at the top of the hill mostly, got to shoot some, forgot my glove and arm guard, had to get new items, enjoyed the whole show!  Good job, Robinl. Auction was fun, and I wasn't the last one to leave!  An Irish toast :  May we all be together again this Time next year!
Hawkd
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Mad Max

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2021, 11:14:00 am »
I would rather fail trying to do something above my means, Than to succeed at something beneath my means.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2021, 05:08:48 pm »
Thanks for the pictures, got to make it some day, ;) :) seen several face I know.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2021, 08:24:25 pm »
That's a Great montage there Max.
Thanks for posting it.  :OK

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2021, 08:31:44 pm »
Thanks for the pics Marc. MoJam has been on my bucket list since I first heard about it many years ago. A 1400 mile drive and Missouri in July have kept me away. Hopefully one day I'll make it.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Mad Max

« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2021, 11:58:17 pm »
We had nice weather this year Pat
I would rather fail trying to do something above my means, Than to succeed at something beneath my means.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2021, 01:20:48 am »
It is a heck of a long drive, but the weather this year was good!  Only rained once, and the heat index stayed below 95f (lol)!       

Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2021, 10:09:08 am »
Good vid of Mo Jam Max.Thanks!!!
A big THANK YOU to Robin and the staff there too for keeping everybody happy.Could'nt have it better!!!Great food and drink available at all times.
If a person has the time it's great to sight see along the way to an event like this.I always like seeing the BIG MUDDY along the way.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline gifford

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2021, 06:00:07 pm »
Each and every one of the Marshall Bow Hunters staff go out of their way every time. You fellas run a heck of a show. MoJAM 2021 was an unqualified success and they even arranged to have great weather. Lows of 60s and highs of 80s, in July in Marshall, well, don't get much better than that. Thanks guys.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2021, 10:39:50 pm »
I cant  begin to say how much I missed mojamlast year and how happy I was to be there this year.  Hank you to everyobe that was there for making my week amazing. There is no other place and no other people that I would rather spend the week with.  The hollowed grounds of mojam keep a special place in my heart or sure!  I was excited to see new faces with a passion for bowbuilding.  Watching them pour themselves into their new bows is always my favorite part, and while attendance was low, it was made up for by their enthusiastic energy amd spirit.  Thank you to the Marshall bowhunters and Robin especially. I can't wait to spend another week in the happiest place on earth next year.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Mad Max

« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2021, 11:21:56 pm »
Thanks Ed 8)

I had a really good time myself and made some new friends ;)
The hot dogs and pulled pork hit the spot, and the pot luck was a treat :)

Offline Butch Speer

• St. Clair Mo.
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2021, 01:06:14 pm »
Wish I would have had the time and energy to walk around and put names to faces.
God Bless
Butch
Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much.
- Erastus Wiman

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2021, 07:37:54 am »
Thanks for the pictures. I’m going to get there someday. Lots of people there I miss and lots I still need to meet.

Bjrogg

PS everyone from this event that I have meet. Really good people who are very passionate about sharing their knowledge and passing it on.
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2021, 10:44:22 am »
MoJam has been on my bucket list since I first heard about it many years ago. A 1400 mile drive and Missouri in July have kept me away. Hopefully one day I'll make it.

Well, Pat, you're just gonna have to suck it up and do the MO trek. Because there's no way it's going to move out of state!
 :D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857