Author Topic: Bow Give Away  (Read 12645 times)

sknight199017

Re: Bow Give Away
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 11:04:23 pm »
I am so glad that ya'll will enjoy the bow.  I will need you to send your address to me in a pm or at sknight199017@yahoo.com.  Thanks again and I hope that she likes it. 

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2009, 07:04:13 am »
Sierra, thank you again, for putting my grandsons in the drawing, very nice gesture on the give away. Hope you get a great grade, let us know.   Brother Dan
Cleves, Ohio

sknight199017

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 01:52:07 pm »
I will let y'all know what my grade is next week.

Offline Badger

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 02:00:01 pm »
  You certainly had a good teacher, my quess is you will get an A+.  Steve

Offline mox1968

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2009, 11:47:16 am »
lovely bow and a great gesture too,good karma for you!!!!

sknight199017

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2009, 11:32:48 am »
I got my grade and I made an A on the project.  Thanks for all of the help and suppoet I got from all of ya'll!!!!!

Offline DanaM

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:16 am »
Glad you got the A, now I won't have to drive down there and beat the snot out of yer teacher >:D
Congrats on a well done project :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline DustinDees

• the kingdom of bahrain, deployed
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 05:04:31 pm »
well deserved grade. i think i have to agree with Dana on that one  ;D

Dustin D
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's Relativit

sknight199017

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2009, 05:51:01 pm »
I sent the bow out to the little girl.  I am just waiting on a reply from them.

Offline chasing crow

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2009, 10:14:30 pm »
Miss Knight,
Awesome work and it has got to be hard to give it up. Fine gesture! I give you an A+
We know more than we think we do. Pass your knowledge on to our youth

Offline Canoe

• Progress - Not Perfection
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2009, 02:01:10 pm »
Hello SKnight and Group,

My buddy and I made plans to bring Cece along with us while we attending a local, archery club's shoot / pig roast on Saturday morning, (June 13, '09).  We were hoping that the bow would arrive in time for Cecelia to take part in her first archery shoot.

And, Jean and I had already ordered an arm guard, kid's arrows (pink!), and stuff from 3River's Archery.

Well, we received the bow on Friday morning, and surprised Cecelia with it that evening.  It was a Jaw Dropping surprise!    With her mouth wide open and big, wide eyes,"This is for me!?"  She just stared at it for a long moment - a memorable moment.

We (Jean, myself, and Cecelia) just can't find the words to describe the significance of this gift.  It will allow Cece and I many hours of quality time together.  She's talking about going to the archery range to practice.  And, I intend to use her new found interest to introduce her to the Outdoors; silent walks in the woods - looking and listening more than walking, animal tracks, birding, maps, compass, and finding comfort, peacefulness, and solitude in the Wilderness.

Sierra, thank you so much!

Canoe

So, Attached are a few pic.s from our Saturday morning, 3-D archery shoot.

Enjoy...     (Well,...  the pictures will be posted as soon the neighbor girl comes over to help - I thought I had this posting pictures figured.  I have to Resize the pictures, they are too big.)
-I did email SKnight about five nice photos of Cece, with her new bow, from our archery outing.  I'm sure she received them.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:47:54 am by Canoe »
"Nature is a mutable cloud which is always and never the same."  - R. W. Emerson

"Wilderness is not a luxury, but a necessity of the human spirit."    -Edward Abbey