Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670858 times)

paulc and 44 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Bear

Re: Life is good
« Reply #2985 on: April 10, 2009, 10:48:05 am »
Surely you didn't forget about Night Train, Wild Irish Rose, and of course...Thunderbird.

Whats the word?... Thunderbird! Whats the price?... A dollar twice! ;D

And of course a little Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill... for the classy lady in your life.
Just remember, you can't put the wood back on.

East Tennessee

Offline cracker

« Reply #2986 on: April 10, 2009, 10:58:04 am »
Hey Pappy maybe we could have poke the cracker day poke the hillbilly day and maybe even poke the pappy day.Ron >:D
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #2987 on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:01 am »
Hey Pappy maybe we could have poke the cracker day poke the hillbilly day and maybe even poke the pappy day.Ron >:D

Ya left out poke the cheesehead day >:D

Hey didn't I make GregB an honorary Yooper last year ;) :D >:D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #2988 on: April 10, 2009, 04:30:34 pm »
Pappy....I ain't no Knapper....so I really don't know what I am looking for in Rocks....but I went Turkey Hunting today...and came Home with a Backpack full...and I mean full of Alibates...Now I am going to take it along with Me...but I ain't going to guarantee that it ain't going to be nothing more than Gravel for the Driveway when it 's all said and done.....but I am bring a five gallon Pail of it

[attachment deleted by admin]
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #2989 on: April 10, 2009, 05:06:21 pm »
El D, where you gonna put a five gallon bucket on a Harley, you pulling a trailer. We're gonna have a couple of 10'x20' canopy tents up by the camper if youwant to park that thing under,or you can ask Pappy if you can put it in the target barn.    Brother Dan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #2990 on: April 10, 2009, 05:09:17 pm »
Dan....with the way everyone says that it Rains there....I think I am going to take My Shelby instead....the Trunk will barely hold a Suitcase and the Bucket!!! I would much rather take the Harley...but then how do I take all of my Trade Goods there and back............ ???
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #2991 on: April 10, 2009, 05:39:23 pm »
That's true, it seems I always have trouble fitting everything in the truck when I leave and that's minus the all beer and food we ate and drank and the arrows I lost. .see you soon, I'll be pulling in on Tueday afternoon.  Brother Dan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #2992 on: April 10, 2009, 08:12:27 pm »
good lookin rock, :)
Mililani Hawaii

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #2993 on: April 10, 2009, 11:16:59 pm »
Can we all say "Heat treating!" That stuff looks like the color will just pop out with a little heat!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #2994 on: April 11, 2009, 09:58:40 am »
Well when I get it there....you Guys can cook it and eat it for all I care....I am so damned sore this Morning from Hiking that 80 pounds of rock out a mile and a half in my Backpack....I can't even bend my bad Knee!!! I was going to go back for More this morning....but I think I will just set in a hot tub!!!!!!!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #2995 on: April 11, 2009, 11:26:04 am »
Tiller the alibates works pretty good raw, don't know if its better with heat or not ???
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #2996 on: April 11, 2009, 02:12:25 pm »
Just heard about the tornados through Tenn. Everyone ok out that way?
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Timo

« Reply #2997 on: April 11, 2009, 10:54:12 pm »
I Called a buddy  in Franklin Tn,He said that they had some bad stuff, but the worst was just on the south edge of nashville. (Murfesburro)SP. Said that some of the hail was baseball sized!!! Ouch!

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #2998 on: April 12, 2009, 09:47:58 pm »
yes everyones ok. far as i know.
just a little wind.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2999 on: April 13, 2009, 06:09:57 am »
We had a great weekend,got a lot done as far as the Classic,got some big tents up and some
cleaning and mowing done.Jesse killed a nice Turkey Sat. morning.23lbs 9 1/2 in. beard and 7/8
spurs.Also him and JohnT got a lot of napping done.I got a couple of blades put on handles,me and BigA got some Hickory straightened and he also got the 3 Osage ready for some friends at the Classic.Here are some pictures of the weekend.Hope yall had a good one also. We also got both of Jesse's bows shooting,Now he don't have an axcuse at the Classic.He also done supper Friday night.
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good