Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670950 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #9045 on: March 28, 2013, 04:58:16 am »
Thanks Jesse,I wil do something special for sure,it is more like rawhide and should make a great backing for something. Pretty color also,hope it will stand out once finished. :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #9046 on: March 28, 2013, 03:17:08 pm »
 Making it Official.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline Otis

« Reply #9047 on: March 28, 2013, 06:19:05 pm »
Congrats, Jessie and Abbie!!!! Pappy, Debbie called me this morning and said she slept good last night and wasn't hurting yet. The put a blocker in before the surgery and it was still working. I just got home and took care of her chickens and the dogs and getting ready to go pick up Katelyn to go see her. I'll post again later. Maybe the weekend of the 13th or 20th I'll get down there. Hopefully.
                                                                                                    David

Offline seabass

« Reply #9048 on: March 28, 2013, 09:10:11 pm »
congrats Jesse.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #9049 on: March 28, 2013, 09:54:12 pm »
Congrats Abby and Jesse. Ya still got that nose ring Jesse.  :o :o ;D Later Bob

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #9050 on: March 28, 2013, 11:44:15 pm »
Hope you both have a lifetime of happiness
VB

Offline Will H

« Reply #9051 on: March 29, 2013, 12:22:00 am »
Congrats you two!!! It's about time :)
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9052 on: March 29, 2013, 06:30:43 am »
That's what I was thinking Will.Great looking couple ,especially the one on the left. ;) :) Good new Dave,glad to hear she is doing good.Just let me know on the dates. :) FRIDAY,GOOD FRIDAY at that.They are all good but this one is special. :)
I am headed to the cabin as usually and hope to have some pups when I get there,Sadie is REALLY hanging low now. ;) Turkey season opens in the morning so I guess I will get after them for a while then need to work on hides/trade bow and knife and Hickory staves for the Classic so should stay busy. We have a lot to do to get ready so for the next few weeks we will all be busy. Really looking forward to the Classic so yall can share in some of the fun. Hope you have a good one. Happy Easter to all. :) :) Life is Good. :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Otis

« Reply #9053 on: March 29, 2013, 06:44:32 am »
Good luck in the morning Pappy. Hope you get some titties and feathers. :)  In years past I'd be heading that way today. :(  Oh well, that's the way it goes. I gotta go now and get Katelyn over to our friends so I can go to work myself. Hopefully I'll get Debbie home today. She was doing good when I left her last night.

David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9054 on: March 29, 2013, 07:54:04 am »
Great news,give her a hug from me. Ya maybe be good in the morning,I seen at least 40 hens and 4 good tom's yesterday evening around 6pm as I was leaving the farm at the Point, just fixing to cross the road to the west. Hope I can see them at the same time this evening, then I will know where to Start in the morning ;) :) If not I will start up top and Shannon and my slaughter hole. ;) :)
I think Will is going to hunt with me so maybe we can double up,we can only hope. :) Still can't hear them very well and with my glasses fogging up ,I am getting to old for this stuff, May just let others kill them and share in the welth. :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #9055 on: March 29, 2013, 09:23:36 am »
Congrats Jesse and Abby! Couldn't tell whether it was an engagement ring or wedding band??? Linda wanted to know if you guys were going to Hawaii for your honeymoon?  ;) We're VERY happy for you both and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Linda and I were married on the 24th of March...been busy this week combining two households into one.

Hope yall can make it back to visit us sometime soon!
Greg and Linda
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #9056 on: March 29, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »
 Thanks guys!
 Greg, we just got engaged.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline burn em up chuck

« Reply #9057 on: March 31, 2013, 11:47:07 am »
              pappy,
             how many pups?
                     chuck
Honored to say I'm a Member of the

Twin Oaks Bowhunters club

Offline don't cry wolf

« Reply #9058 on: March 31, 2013, 09:11:19 pm »
Dang Abbie! You makin an honest man outta Jessie! BOth yall lookin good, pretty scenery over there in Hawaii... I saw the pictures of those fish, that was a good day... Wish yall the best and congrats

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9059 on: April 01, 2013, 12:41:14 am »
Congrats Abbie and Jesse.  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC