Author Topic: IBO Trad Worlds Headcount  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
IBO Trad Worlds Headcount
« on: May 22, 2011, 11:08:27 am »
Just curious on the count if we can get an idea.  Please respond with a # and what class you plan to shoot so if you are coming alone you might respond (Recurve x 1) If a group of you are coming (Recurve x 2, Longbow x 1).   Look forward to hearing from you.
Shoot details at www.ibo.net

Oh and note if male or female.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: IBO Trad Worlds Headcount
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 08:09:59 am »
Selfbow ,just me. ;) :) :) Hope to get some more of these guy/gals with there home made stuff.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 01:22:48 pm »
Me plus 2. Primitive class  ;D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 07:39:42 am »
Great David,looking forward to seeing you again,twice in one year,cool. You camping ?
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 11:03:39 am »
me x1 primitive
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline BearG

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 11:05:04 am »
David it will be great seeing you and Cora.  And maybe we can shoot and round together.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 11:29:41 pm »
Don't count me out, (wood bow). I might get  ;Danother wild hair.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 11:39:59 pm »
I am gonna be there this time I might bring my buddy snakeman.. so primitive/selfbow class and plus 1 maybe.   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 07:33:04 am »
Cool, It would be great to have a bunch of my primitive guys there. Good to hear that Josh and  Eddie that would be great if you get a wild hair. ;) ;) Bear looking forward to seeing you and your sweet wife ,when do you plan on coming in ? Dave is also supposed to be there. :) :)   
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 06:53:13 pm »
I'll be there, not sure what I'm shooting. I'll bring m all.  I'll be there Thursday.  B Dan   
Cleves, Ohio

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 11:30:00 am »
Pappy. I should be there thur. Yes we will be camping as well.  It will be great to see you guy's again.. This time I will be spending more time just hanging out..LOL..
Bear It will great to shoot a round or 3 with you..

Offline BearG

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 11:58:55 am »
Thursday morning  ;D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 12:01:51 pm »
Cool,Ya David you was a little busy at the Classic,by the way I got the tips on that bow You gave me and plan on doing some final tillering next weekend,Shanon is coming down ,so I thought I would wait on him to help,never done one of them before. Looks pretty close now. :) :) Thank. Dan thats Great ,really looking forward to seeing all of yall again.Hope there will be a big Primitive/Selfbow turn out.  :) :) Anyone close by ought to give it a try,it's really not much different than any other archery shoot,if you don't care about score you can shoot for fun,we have some really nice ranges and
McKenzie is sending in 80 new targets[Mostlly the big stuff] They will be set on 4 ranges 3 /20 target ranges IBO and 1 /25 target Hunters Challenge TwinOaks style :) :) :). you know there will be Bowbuilding/rock breaking and knife making going on along with some good vendors,and of course you will always be made to feel at home at TwinOaks. I think yall know that. ;) :) Also I might add it is being sponsored by Primitive archer Magazine,there will be a special award for the top score in the wood arrow classes made by some of the members here,very cool stuff,I would love to win that. :) :) :) So if you get a chance come on out and visit. :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 12:06:49 pm by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 08:59:32 pm »
Great guys. Good to see you coming out of the woodwork now.  Twin Oaks is the Mecca of primitive archery in my book and I was worried that we might have a lonesome Pappy walking is own ridges alone in the Primitive class.  Good to see you guys are coming through.  Can't wait to see all of you.

Offline Otis

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 12:05:06 am »
I plan on being there Wed. evening after I get off work.  I'll be shooting primitive. I might have a guy coming with me, he'll probably be shooting a recurve.  Pappy, you got room for one more if he comes?  If not I'll see if one of the boys have a spot in their campers.  I'm counting the days down. I can't wait to get back down there!  Hope you can make it Eddie. Looking forward to seeing you RangerB. I hope your recovery is going good. I'd better start practicing so I don't embarrass myself. :.
                                                                                             David