Linked Events

• 16th Tennessee Classic : May 03, 2013 - May 05, 2013

Author Topic: 16th Tennessee Classic  (Read 137803 times)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Re: 16th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2013, 02:13:39 pm »
Hedgeapple, i was thinkin the same thing... A bull shootin competition.. Lol.. Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2013, 09:13:15 am »
Jon - Pappy.  I would love to help out the Challenge folks if you allow me. I prefer to work alone at home on my own bows, but boy do I love helping and running my mouth with new folks. Let me know if you need a hand teaching people the wrong way to make a bow!

Cant wait to see you guys again and meet up with a bunch of "names" Ive known for a few years.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

blackhawk

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2013, 09:45:30 am »
Jon - Pappy.  I would love to help out the Challenge folks if you allow me. I prefer to work alone at home on my own bows, but boy do I love helping and running my mouth with new folks. Let me know if you need a hand teaching people the wrong way to make a bow!

Cant wait to see you guys again and meet up with a bunch of "names" Ive known for a few years.

Pappys gonna ask ya to help out if your there man....cus they do need it and we will get outnumbered big time...if you wanna teach and like to teach you'll love it...you'll be bouncing around from dude to dude like a chicken with your head cut off.....don't ask me how I know this ::)

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2013, 01:31:46 am »

Pappys gonna ask ya to help out if your there man....cus they do need it and we will get outnumbered big time...if you wanna teach and like to teach you'll love it...you'll be bouncing around from dude to dude like a chicken with your head cut off.....don't ask me how I know this ::)

We like all the help we can get!  Pappy likes his friends to help to be sure!
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2013, 01:17:51 pm »
I guess that eliminates you Pearlie!  ;D   
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2013, 02:40:36 pm »
Yup, count me out. Pappy and I aint friends because I drink foreign owned companies domestically brewed beer. DANG-IT!

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2013, 03:16:43 pm »
just a bit of Southern sarcasm, Pearlie!  ;D   A brown paper bag will conceal the brand from Pappy. Heck, he'll be so busy runnung around it won't be too hard to do.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2013, 03:37:27 pm »
And I caught right on to that southern sarcasm with my infinite knowledge base of northern sarcasm!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2013, 04:09:26 pm »
Same animal, different accent!  ;)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2013, 05:07:28 pm »
Right on buddy!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2013, 08:44:25 am »
More the merrier,Love to have you Pearl/Chris/Pat/David/Mike/Gary/Dave/Hole bow Chuck/Clint and Many many others already know what they are in for,but they keep coming back. :) Jon/GregB/ Beverly try and keep things some what organized but it usuall gets out of hand by Saturday evening so we do the best we can to make sure all that need help get it. BigA /Will/Chuck and myself will try to help all we can but their is so much going on in other places we sometime don't get the time we want in the shop ,that is why all my friends are so much appreciated.Couldn't pull it off without yall. :) :) Hope I didn't miss any names,I am very sure I did but their are so many that give so much to make this event as successful as it has become. Thanks to all. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2013, 01:50:16 am »
I can't believe this post made it to page 6 before I saw it.  I'll be there.  I'm hoping to get there Tuesday or Wednesday and stay until the weekend.  Pappy if its alright with you I will bring my traveling workbench and leave the workstations for the new guys.  I can't wait to hear the sound of that full work area again. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2013, 06:10:18 am »
Earlier the better Clint,I will be there all week. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2013, 11:21:18 am »
I'll be there Tuesday, probably by myself, Bubba is moving to Florida end of the month, and I doubt if Bro Steve can go with work an all. Could come earlier if I bring my coon hound or put her in the kennel for a week, wife ain't to fawn of her. When you get around BearG, Cracker, Otis, bring your boots, it gets deep, I'm just saying. My son just bought a 37' 5th wheel toy hauler camper, nice, said I could use it, Think it'll make it down the hill, I could bring a golf cart to haul my big butt around.  see you soon, BDan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2013, 09:11:56 am »
Looking forward to it Dan,sorry to hear that about Bubba,we will miss him around
there.  :) Wished Steve could get off. :(
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good