Author Topic: 2013 Bow Trade Works In Progress  (Read 547822 times)

Offline Knapper

• David Atnip
Re: 2013 Bow Trade Works In Progress
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2013, 09:49:08 am »
Pappy, who in their right mind wouldnt want one of your snakey bows. Hope that one comes to Oklahoma ;D
Knapper
Ad Dare Servire
PM104250

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2013, 09:50:04 am »
Got a couple set aside, but still looking for a special piece just in case

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2013, 10:28:28 am »
Pappy, who in their right mind wouldnt want one of your snakey bows. Hope that one comes to Oklahoma ;D
Knapper

or kansas city!!!

sorry fellas, i know this trade is all about making the best bow ya can for yr recipient,
but its hard not to start fantasizing when there are SO many amazing bowyers on the list....
wild women don't get the blues

Offline burn em up chuck

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2013, 10:48:04 am »
        I'm w/you sadiejane, I for one have resigned myself to do the very best I can. still a little intimidated.

chuck
Honored to say I'm a Member of the

Twin Oaks Bowhunters club

Offline danny f

« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2013, 10:56:11 am »
i have got a stave bending this mornin, hopefully get it tillered soon, im looking forward to making this bow, its more of a challenging stave,  for me anyway lol.

Offline k-hat

« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2013, 11:32:19 am »
Guess what?

Marie has all the "ship anywhere" drawn and matched up!

Soon my friends....soon.....

Seriously, i think y'all been ready for awhile and just holding out on us to build anticipation and excitement.  Like a buncha pomeranian yappers at the door hear'n master comin up the walk!!  Open the door already!!

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2013, 12:02:11 pm »
I am back at it again for the next few hours of sending names.  Unfortunately it takes longer than one would think it would.  However....all names have been drawn.  So I know who is getting all this pretty eye candy that is being posted  8) and I am the ONLY one who knows...  >:D
I will be going down the list there are 78 names to pass out and I am working hard to keep the information accurate.  Please give me grace if i mess up a little.   O:)

Have fun!

O0
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

blackhawk

« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2013, 12:14:28 pm »
Thanks Marie....unlike some others will say..please take your time  ;)  8)

Offline steelslinger

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2013, 12:15:14 pm »
I am so ready to roll, lets do this!

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2013, 12:21:39 pm »
I for one am in no hurry, cause I am skeered....lol....In no hurry to get started, because then the pressure is really on....lol.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2013, 12:36:27 pm »
Thank you Marie for the update. I had to crack up when I went to the "What did you do today" thread in the campfire section.  This was my posting for today.

"Because I know people are getting names already and I see Marie is on the site I am checking constantly for the magical PM that will send me running in who knows what direction.  Checking, Checking, checking, checking, you get the idea!"

Marie, you know you love the feeling of having so much power to have us all sitting on the edge of our seats, LOL :o  Like Blackhawk said,  take your time and enjoy the moment while we all linger in complete brain teasing anticipation >:D 

For those that are new to this a bit of info for you all. If you were last to sign up you will probably be last to get your email as she wroks down the list.  LOL Why did I wait so long to join up? ::)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:40:14 pm by Keenan »

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2013, 12:48:29 pm »
Marie works harder than any of us that are trying to keep this trade afloat. We couldn't do it without her and her efforts. I gave her a bunch of discombobulated lists I thought where darn good!! And she somehow figured it out. That's priceless.

THANK YOU MARIE!

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline k-hat

« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2013, 12:55:27 pm »
For those that are new to this a bit of info for you all. If you were last to sign up you will probably be last to get your email as she wroks down the list.  LOL Why did I wait so long to join up? ::)

Awe man! Well there ya go, I'll just have to chill then.  Really do appreciate Marie putn up with all of our yappin and buggin.   ;)   Lookn forward to getting dimensions on these staves i have waiting, name or no name!

Offline country

« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2013, 12:57:25 pm »
Thanks Marie ..... Happy Valentines Day... a little bit early.... :)

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2013, 01:21:08 pm »
I'm just saying, I don't know what you gents are waiting for, I got my name and I am off and running.  Me thinks you guys are slacking a little . . . .

Russ