Author Topic: GIFTS RECIEVED  (Read 50267 times)

Offline turtle

• PA1007207
Re: GIFTS RECIEVED
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2013, 02:23:36 pm »
I received my gift today from Turtle. It's an awesome fire starter. I've never messed with primitive means of starting a fire, but always wanted to. Now, you bet that I will be starting fires a lot. Thanks Steve!! I love it.

Tattoo Dave

Your welcome dave. I found it to be addictive just lighting char cloth for the fun of it. Now i need to make one for myself to feed the addiction.
Steve Bennett

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2013, 03:52:57 pm »
I like what I see!  Can we have an Easter gift trade??   ::)
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2013, 04:21:25 pm »
TTT for more pics.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2013, 08:05:45 pm »
Ahhhhhhh! ! ! ! ! !
It came!
Mail man left it in my neighbor's mud room, and he called me up at work.
It's a box. A box from Pat B. A box that will remain unopened until I ship out my gift on Thursday
I am so excited.

"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2013, 08:14:15 pm »
I hope it works out well for you Aaron. I still have the original right hand, snake skin covered wood part if you need it.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Knapper

• David Atnip
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2013, 08:22:38 pm »
Just to say, that I am over 50 and do not lol or omg!. With that said, I stalked the mailman today because my shop is closed for the holiday. To my suprise :)he had a  box for me from Steve Nissly ( Caveman 2533) . After making a half dozen set of flint knifes for Christmas what did I receive but the most beautiful Obsidian green rainbow knife that anyone could ever want.!!!!!! The pics that I( post do not do the knife justice I can tell you that). In the sun this stone is the most beautiful color. The secound blade he sent will very soon find its way to an Elk handle with paduka wood butt plate. Thank you Steve for all your hard work!! This is the best gift I could have ever asked for.
Knapper
Ad Dare Servire
PM104250

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2013, 09:20:50 pm »
The tracking sed my recipient received his on the 20th hopefully he posts soon :) im worried it didn't make it   
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline Olanigw (Pekane)

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2013, 09:53:57 pm »
I hope it works out well for you Aaron. I still have the original right hand, snake skin covered wood part if you need it.  ;)
Best to save that for the next time some quiver parts come to your door.  I'm already spoiled rotten :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 10:02:31 pm by Olanigw (Pekane) »
"Good enough" is the enemy of great
PN501018

Offline caveman2533

• Steve Nissly
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2013, 10:15:47 pm »
Just to say, that I am over 50 and do not lol or omg!. With that said, I stalked the mailman today because my shop is closed for the holiday. To my surprise :)he had a  box for me from Steve Nissly ( Caveman 2533) . After making a half dozen set of flint knifes for Christmas what did I receive but the most beautiful Obsidian green rainbow knife that anyone could ever want.!!!!!! The pics that I( post do not do the knife justice I can tell you that). In the sun this stone is the most beautiful color. The second blade he sent will very soon find its way to an Elk handle with paduka wood butt plate. Thank you Steve for all your hard work!! This is the best gift I could have ever asked for.
Knapper

I am tickled that you like it.  :) :D ;D

Offline IdahoMatt

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2013, 11:33:24 pm »
Those are some fine looking rocks.  Love the knife.  Made by the hands of a true craftsman

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2013, 12:53:54 am »
I like my recipients to feel spoiled and happy.  ;)

Offline TRACY

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2013, 07:17:04 am »
Don't forget the pics guys.  ;)

Agree. I need to get pics posted of my gifts from CherokeeKC that I received this weekend. Very cool items! Thanks again and pics to come.

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2013, 06:15:30 pm »
Got mine today a great quiver from Jason Fall  (jacksoncash) its super nice if I can get the wifes camera to work ill post pic if not ill see if TRACY will help me out and post some
 Merry Christmas all
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2013, 06:36:00 pm »
Thank I got it to work
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2013, 12:49:58 am »
Once again...I lucked out.

4dog did not send me sand. I will post after santa w/ my boys and biscuits and gravey and a couple of early mornin Christmas arrows so I can get some pics.

Showed up after a family get together and a few Ewilliams single barrel gulps so...I'm gonna go have a gooder. :) dpgratz

(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)