Author Topic: Marshall Primitive Archery Rendesvoux  (Read 73231 times)

blackhawk

Re: Marshall Primitive Archery Rendesvoux
« Reply #195 on: May 25, 2014, 11:09:40 pm »
 8)  8)  8)  8) ...some pics from me  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

just getting started working on wood Thursday!! the wife working on her bow with pearly looking on in envy  :laugh:

some more bowyer troops show up a lil later...osage outlaw,danznbar,pearl drums,n paulsemp

weewicki picked up a couple shavings and pretended they were a bow and arrow!!! gotta love that!!  ;D

only a man with those size gunships can shoot a deers ear off!!!! lmao  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

badly bent up at the plate getting ready to shoot with osage outlaw,danznba,ryanr,paulsemp,npearl drums

only white trash likes to shoot trash cans...lol  :laugh:   you can se his arrow mid flight  8)

matt getting sucked into teaching a kid first timer  ;)  :laugh:

clint and cody pretending to be bowyers  :laugh:

the wife finish shaping her handle on her first made bow to go shoot the course...im proud of her  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

all mostly shaped(enough for shooting anyways),n peanut fell asleep in her arms while I quick glued on and made a cork shelf for it

love this shot...Amy shooting with lil mj whos only a month old  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

the wife shooting her newly made selfbow on the course  8)

the peanut and philly...awe!!! they are only a month and a day apart from each other ..pre arranged marriage anyone  ???  ::)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

the wife ten ringing with her new bow!!!  ;D

her bow shoots hard for a 30 #er

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #196 on: May 25, 2014, 11:15:43 pm »
Blackhawk helping his better half tiller her bow

Bill killing a sapling

Bill and Cody checking out a repair in progress

Pauls Marshall 2014 bow

Dan working on a bow

Pearly helping Drew with some tips

Blackhawk helping Paul with a funky character stave.

Pearly doing what he does best

Greg checking the bend on a Tupelo bow

Cody sealing up a small osage sapling

I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #197 on: May 25, 2014, 11:18:41 pm »
video of a group pig shot.  Click on the picture

I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #198 on: May 26, 2014, 08:52:59 am »
I had an absolute blast, as usual. Its hard to beat the people and the grounds. Marshall is a special place. Thanks for taking the time to take AND post all the pics Yoder. I never took one. It seems time goes by too fast as is and taking pics only slows me down!

It was great seeing all my out of state buds that I only see once a year, I live for these few days guys in May.

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #199 on: May 26, 2014, 09:53:06 am »
Great event, really glad I made it there. The setting and grounds were perfect for this type of event and as always the people who attend are the best. Made some new friends and caught up with some old ones, all in all a very relaxing and enjoyable time. Whole lotta fun on the course, in camp and around the pavilion. Thanks to all who had a hand in putting on this gathering.
Only regret is that I didn't get the camera out but twice and only took a handful of pictures. Got a few from the Sat. night dinner where we all enjoyed Paul's savory smoked pulled pork and other goodies. A few pics. from the late night bow building session and a couple from the last morning walk through the course.
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2014, 09:55:21 am »
and last morning shooting the course.
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline mrs. blackhawk

« Reply #201 on: May 26, 2014, 10:53:42 am »
Marshall was absolutely wonderful this year!!! Perfect weather and amazing people!
Here are some of the pics I took in between shooting and chasing kiddos  ;)

Here's Blackhawk using some free child labor to deliver staves >:D ::) :laugh:

Miss Heather and I went out shooting with the little ones, Peanut and Wee Wiki loved throwing sticks and rocks at the targets to kill them!

We did pretty well, Miss Heather only broke 3 arrows!  ;D

Morning family gathering to work on bows :-*

The Bear Shoot across the lake

Getting ready for some tasty dinner :) :) :)

Offline RyanY

« Reply #202 on: May 26, 2014, 04:13:45 pm »
Had a great time this year. So good to see and meet some of you. Can't wait till next year!

Also I forgot my belt sander! Anyone grab it or should I just go down and grab it when I can?

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2014, 04:55:39 pm »
Matt has it Ryan.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Forest_Farmer

• The best things in life are not things,,,,,,!
« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2014, 05:36:18 pm »
Going through the pics made me happy that I was able to spent a little time with all of you, and sad that I wasn't able to spend more.
I'm finding that there is a real sense of community in the trad archery events and it gets better with each event I go to. I was happy to meet pearl drums, Greg semp, dansinbar, norm and many others during my quick stay.
I did manage to shoot a round with Cody "sorry about the arrows", and catch up with with Greg and Sharron and smokey.
Thx to miss heather and Matt for setting me up with two tracks, Chris and chuck have some great products and they a super nice people.

Special thanks to buckeye guy for getting people excited about this event, good job!
With any luck I will see you all at the Elm Hall shoot!
Ed
When I stop learning please put me in a box!

owlbait

« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2014, 07:51:50 pm »
Who won the bear shoot?

Offline PNewton

« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2014, 08:05:37 pm »
I had a great time at my first Marshall experience. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome, it was nice to meet you all. Thanks to everyone who helped me with my  bow project. I am already looking forward to next year.

Offline RyanR

« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2014, 08:33:55 pm »
I had a really good time at Marshall. Lots of shooting and bow building. It was a good time hanging out with friends and getting to know some new friends on this site.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2014, 08:36:09 pm »
Maybe next year we can learn to get the proper fit on quiver deployed emergency gas mask's? What do you guys think? Except you Clint, your vote doesn't count......cause and effect.

Offline RyanR

« Reply #209 on: May 26, 2014, 08:43:59 pm »
Maybe next year we can learn to get the proper fit on quiver deployed emergency gas mask's? What do you guys think? Except you Clint, your vote doesn't count......cause and effect.
LOL I agree. I am not innocent on this one either. >:D