Author Topic: 17th Tennessee Classic  (Read 126658 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: 17th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #360 on: April 28, 2014, 11:52:33 pm »
I'm bringing my cedar branch flute, Rand. Should I bring the black walnut too?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #361 on: April 29, 2014, 12:17:15 am »
It saddens me to say this, but I will not be attending the Classic this year.  Several little wrinkles is life was making it difficult, then a more serious one reared it's ugly face.  I knew my tractor had some issues that I needed to deal with.  Yesterday I opened the drain plug for the oil pan and antifreeze poured out.  So I'll be spending the four days I would have been at the classic, tearing down the tractor to see if it is repairable or needs to be replaced.  Either way money saved for my trip to the classic will need to go to the tractor this year.  grr
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #362 on: April 29, 2014, 09:21:29 am »
Pat and Eddie, Do want me to get into Pappy's special blend tea coffee, ugh >:( :o That stuff will wake ya or kill ya. later Bob

blackhawk

« Reply #363 on: April 29, 2014, 09:47:34 am »
It saddens me to say this, but I will not be attending the Classic this year.  Several little wrinkles is life was making it difficult, then a more serious one reared it's ugly face.  I knew my tractor had some issues that I needed to deal with.  Yesterday I opened the drain plug for the oil pan and antifreeze poured out.  So I'll be spending the four days I would have been at the classic, tearing down the tractor to see if it is repairable or needs to be replaced.  Either way money saved for my trip to the classic will need to go to the tractor this year.  grr

Arggghhh.....that sucks Dave...was hoping to see ya(been a year now since last)...if I was taking my vehicle id swing by n pick ya up n pay your way...do u know anyone coming thru your way to hitch a ride? If ya can I'll pay for your reg fee,and feed ya...just an idear?

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #364 on: April 29, 2014, 09:56:49 am »
Blackhawk, thanks so much for the offer.  Besides the money aspect it's also a time thing.  Being off those 4 days might give me enough time to get the tractor repaired if it is fixable.
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #365 on: April 29, 2014, 03:38:47 pm »
That really blows, Cipriano. I hope Diego gets well and learns that Soccer isn't a manly, American , game. ::) ??? ;D ;) Football, realllll, football. :)

Thanks guys.  It was "almost" here this time.  I agree Eddie and he is going to play football.  His mama doesnt want him to, but he is.  Maybe next year. 

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #366 on: April 29, 2014, 06:09:08 pm »
I thought you would be required by Texas law to have Diego enrolled in football by now?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #367 on: April 29, 2014, 06:32:09 pm »
That really blows, Cipriano. I hope Diego gets well and learns that Soccer isn't a manly, American , game. ::) ??? ;D ;) Football, realllll, football. :)

Thanks guys.  It was "almost" here this time.  I agree Eddie and he is going to play football.  His mama doesnt want him to, but he is.  Maybe next year. 

Cipriano
I thought you would be required by Texas law to have Diego enrolled in football by now?

All good Texas mamas claim that they don't want thier babies to play the real man's sport that is football, ...but deep down inside they really secretly do want them to play and excell at the sport!  Once they get on the field, those mamas are in the stands cheering and screaming till they go mute or deaf, ...or BOTH!!!   >:D >:D  >:D

OneBow

Offline 4dog

« Reply #368 on: April 29, 2014, 07:19:00 pm »
hope everyone and everything is ok up in tennessee..any news about it...all good?
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #369 on: April 29, 2014, 07:40:15 pm »
Loaded and ready. Heading out tomorrow morn., be in camp sometime weds. afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone I met last year and meeting as many others as I can. Twin Oaks or Bust!
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline 4dog

« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2014, 11:46:14 pm »
ink and i wuz practicing today so texas wouldnt look bad at the classic...but i gota say ...i hit it first and stopped the ring..but ink planted his right next to mine...mine has the pink fletching...yall skeered yet?? lol
"SET" is always there !!!

blackhawk

« Reply #371 on: April 30, 2014, 09:12:42 am »
Clint sent me this pic last night...and yup...I'd say everything looks "normal" to me  :laugh:  :laugh: ....I guess the ole saying is true...the early bird DOES get the worm...lmao  >:D  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #372 on: April 30, 2014, 09:18:56 am »
Its all good here at the Classic  ;)... 4dog..whats the big deal? Anyone can hit a hay bale  >:D... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Josh B

« Reply #373 on: April 30, 2014, 12:10:13 pm »
Man...that's a bummer Dave!  I hope your tractor isn't terminal.  It's been one helluva rollercoaster ride on whether or not I was gonna get to go.  But, I'm unloaded here in the buckeye and I'm pointing the ken-a-bego towards TN.   A little over 350 miles and I will be there!  Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise!  Josh

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #374 on: April 30, 2014, 01:17:44 pm »
Wish ya had this Buckeye on board with ya Gun Doc
Have fun
Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !