Author Topic: 17th Tennessee Classic  (Read 126018 times)

Offline Parnell

Re: 17th Tennessee Classic
« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2014, 09:54:04 pm »
This last one is 'ole bowtarist, my buddy Cody Scott I shot with again this year and myself on Saturday night not long before I "turned in".  That's about right!!! ;D ;D ;D
1’—>1’

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #451 on: May 05, 2014, 10:30:32 pm »
Boy Howdy...That was proper fun right there Folks. dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #452 on: May 05, 2014, 10:50:59 pm »
We need to start a guessing thread;  See if you can guess how many pictures Bowtarist will be in after all of the pictures from the Classic are posted, ;D >:D ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #453 on: May 05, 2014, 10:59:06 pm »
Nice pics Parnell. Bowtarist did end up in a lot of pics didnt he?  Great guy.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:47:57 am by Gsulfridge »
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #454 on: May 05, 2014, 11:33:02 pm »
Nice pictures Parnell.  Why does Eddie look nervous in that picture of you and him?

Derik is in so many pictures because he ventured outside of the knapping pit this year. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #455 on: May 05, 2014, 11:56:47 pm »
Great pics so far everyone. I finally got my pics uploaded on Photobucket so I'll post them tomorrow.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline iowabow

« Reply #456 on: May 06, 2014, 12:13:51 am »
Spirit station pictures.
Pictured are me Derick, Eric, Eric ' son ? Miss Jade, Roger, Chris, Del,    JW, Tim, and Josh.
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline iowabow

« Reply #457 on: May 06, 2014, 12:21:13 am »
Eric making paint brush from twigs and Roger keeping an eye out. Jade grinding pigments. This year we added shell juice to the vehicle (water) to act as a binder. We found our pigments in the creek.
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #458 on: May 06, 2014, 06:28:37 am »
Thanks a bunch guys/gals/kids. This has always been a very special place for me but over the last few years with yalls help it has became much more special.Just beautiful. Got lots of pictures to post as soon as I get caught up a bit around here. :) Thanks again for all that attended and our thoughts with those that couldn't. It was a great time and record numbers.  :) Hope someone got the group PA picture,some missed out on it because of all that was going on but I think we got most everyone. :) i also want to add a special thanks for all that helped out in the shop and everywhere else that they see the need,great bunch  and would be hard to pull this off without them. Miss Heather,thanks for keeping
me feed,I forget to eat somethimes but she made sure Matt and I got something
everyday,busy or not and Cody reminding me food was fuel. ;) :) :) You guy/gals are the greatest and like family to me,I mean that from the heart. :) :) :)

Pappy
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:56:03 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bowtarist

« Reply #459 on: May 06, 2014, 09:04:00 am »
We need to start a guessing thread;  See if you can guess how many pictures Bowtarist will be in after all of the pictures from the Classic are posted, ;D >:D ;)

Gotta mingle and make friends to end up like that. Surprised me too. PBR really gets me out there talkin to folks.  ;D ;D ;D dp

I think I was about one day from feral. Back at school now and am not looking forward to the bell ringing in 10 minutes. Thanks again Pappy and Twin Oaks and all that put up w/ my late night ramblings. Twin Oaks and the folks who attend the Classic are the BEST!!!

Offline wildman

« Reply #460 on: May 06, 2014, 10:35:54 am »
A feral bowtartist would maybe be more than Tenn. woodland ecosystem could handle (grazing in a patch of PBR). I thought they quit making that in 1982 beer snob.
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline PAHunter

• "If your not having fun, what's the point?" - Khan
    • Victory Before Combat (My YouTube Page)
« Reply #461 on: May 06, 2014, 12:45:49 pm »
Big thanks to Pappy and the crew who put on another amazing event!!  I can't wait to bring my daughter next year!  And a shot out to this kid who was shooting along and barefoot with homemade equipment!
Thanks,
Rob - Wexford, PA

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe". - Abe Lincoln

Offline Forest_Farmer

• The best things in life are not things,,,,,,!
« Reply #462 on: May 06, 2014, 02:13:40 pm »
I thought last year was great but it was even better this year with some help from mother nature.  What a fantastic group of people and I want to thank all of you for letting a newcomer into your family. 

The only mistake that I might have made was bringing the keg of home brew.  I was told by several that i'm now the guy with the beer and it will be expected. Lol

I actually love to brew and share it with good people.  Next year I will step it up a notch and bring a couple of different types! May even develop a "Twin Oaks Special Brew".

Thank you Pappy and the Twin Oaks team for putting this event together.
Ed
When I stop learning please put me in a box!

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #463 on: May 06, 2014, 03:51:48 pm »
...any body know the dates for next year yet?  I wanna get my Vacation Request Form filled out early!   8)

OneBow

Offline bowtarist

« Reply #464 on: May 06, 2014, 04:17:49 pm »
...any body know the dates for next year yet?  I wanna get my Vacation Request Form filled out early!   8)

OneBow

[/quote

First weekend in May.

Forest_Farmer, good to meet you and yes it is expected of you from now on to bring that cool refreshing tasty brew.  I even put down the PBR for a cup or two of that and I'm a beer snob.  ;) It was a pleasure my man!! dp